tuscl

met another TUSCLer!

lopaw
California
Well I finally met another TUSCL denizen today. Met minnow at Bare Elegance in Los Angeles at lunchtime. Great guy! I bought him a watered down drink (as promised) and he reciprocated, as a true gentleman would. Was able to chat a bit (mostly about TUSCL, of course) and grab a few dances before he hadda take off to the friendly skies.

Hey minnow....next time you're in town and find yourself back at BE, you gotta try out Brooke - that girl is crazy in VIP.

And I hope you caught all the green lights flying home!

9 comments

• OkDude
    18 years ago
    I’ve only met one TUSCLer he doesn’t post here on the forums but he has done reviews for almost every club in Oklahoma and part of Texas.
    What is odd is he never described him self to me we just traded information on some of the clubs in Oklahoma City.
    I had told him about my ATF at the main that I visit and he saw her at a different club when she was suspension for two weeks at her regular club.
    So I want to the club that she was working at during her suspension.
    And told her how someone I traded information on the internet told me where she was working at.
    The very next day he shows up again and some how she knew who he was.
    So I get this odd e-mail from him saying.

Monday night I was out later than usual and stopped by Fancy’s on a whim.
    Karma was there and I tipped her on stage and either your very
    good at describing someone you haven’t met or she is a psychic and can read
    our minds(how do you read a blank page) but she sort of knew who I was.

She couldn’t remember the handle but then she couldn’t remember your handle or
    name either but she knew. Kind of strange she cant remember names but knows
    who we are. This is definite proof that women are really aliens put here to
    take over the world or at least using our credit cards buy the whole damn
    thing and make us pay for it.

A week later when she was back at her regular club and we both showed up at the same time and she introduced us.
  • maverick69
    18 years ago
    If anyone travels to the North Jersey feel free to shout me here. I usually cover the tristate area of NY, NJ and PA. You'll get a view of the area as well.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Once I got behind the green tinsel, I think I blacked out.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    None. :( They all rejected my Memphis meet-up suggestions. I think they're avoiding me. :(
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yes, I'm always happy to be the Bad Influence. Of course, within five minutes into our last meeting, Chitown had ventured deeper into his local scene than I've ever dared.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Although I have long frequented clubs while on the road, I led a blameless life at home before meeting up with Chandler, who drove 400 miles to introduce me to clubs 25 miles from my house.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Thanks, lopaw for "hometown hospitality". Lopaw is 1 fine, cool woman. I'll take your tips to the bank, as all prior tips (here, and zbone) have panned out well. I've almost met up with chitown, missing him by 1 hr. at Brads, and 1 day @ Bare Ellegance. Yes, I got home fine, traffic is light at redeye hrs.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    I'm always up to meeting members . If your'e in the Philadelphia area let me know. Either email me or post here.

Good lapping,
    Bigdawg
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Congrats on your meeting. The only people I keep meeting are dancers but they do a good job of keeping me busy. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion