tuscl

Woman accused of slaying with stiletto heel

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 8:28 AM
Stilettos and a trailer park ...... sounds like one pissed off stripper to me! ---------- AUGUSTA, GA (AP) - Authorities say an Augusta woman has been charged with murder after prosecutors said she struck her boyfriend in the head with a stiletto heel, killing him. Richmond County sheriff's Capt. Scott Peebles said 46-year-old Thelma Carter is being charged in connection with the death of 58-year-old Robert F. Higdon. Authorities say they believe Higdon was killed sometime Sunday evening, after a dispute between the two inside their home in the Augusta Mobile Home Estates on Milledgeville Road. Peebles told the Augusta Chronicle that the body was discovered Monday morning after Carter returned to the residence and notified police. Authorities say an autopsy has been scheduled for Tuesday morning at the Augusta Crime Lab. Jail records did not indicate whether Carter has an attorney in the case.

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm glad shadowcat lives a long ways away from Augusta. We'll see how the court case goes.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Augusta clubs suck. Even the dancers don't like em and drive to Columbia to work.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Could this be our very own Stiletto? ;)
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Wow, I mean I always liked to crack jokes about the potential of stilettos as deadly weapons but.....
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Reason #69 for being at the strip club over being at home with a crazy bitch.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I always thought those shoes were dangerous. I live less than 2 hours away from Augusta and have never been to a strip club there. Maybe they should post signs up in clubs where she works that says "Beware of Dancer!"
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Jesus....that's my worst fear come true!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    We need to set up a committee to defend Stiletto. Send your contributions to me and I'll be sure to give her the money.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Learn how to avoid ripoffs, send five dollars to me and I will send you the information right away! Jackslash - you first! lol.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Well... he pissed me off :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion