tuscl

Craigslist offers "Strip Club Etiquette: 101"

Monday, July 25, 2011 3:15 PM
Got a good laugh out of this ..... found on the Vancouver, BC Craigslist page: "I was recently at a local strip club (won't mention the name) completely out of my mind on coke. It wasn't busy, so I had my choice of seating around the stage. I found a good seat and was somewhat able to hide what I was about to do next. I was high, and the girl dancing really got me going so I carefully pulled my honker out and carefully started jacking off. She was also wasted and couldn't exactly tell what I was doing. In any event I needed to launch my load. She was on her hands and knees looking up at me, so I stood up, screamed some obscenities and shot my jizz glob all over her face. It took a second, but she then realized what I had done. She screamed 3 or 4 times, a gorilla bouncer appeared out of nowhere, punched me in the balls, I collapsed, he picked me up by my pants and then threw me out. Thank God the cops weren't called. So, if you go into a strip club high on coke, do NOT jerk off and cum on a dancer. ...although it was worth it up to the ball punching part."

6 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    kinda funny but probably a true work of fiction.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    yeah, i agree with troop, anything is possible, but i doubt this is true.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    The only part I hope is true is that he got punched in the nads.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "found on the Vancouver, BC Craigslist page:" Canadians....sheesh!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Only in his coked up delusions.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I'll make a note of that, along with not locking myself in old refrigerators.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion