tuscl

Where To Post a Non-Review

EarlTee
Horny old bastard.
Monday, August 1, 2011 3:55 PM
One of my local clubs (Cheetah's in Phoenix) hasn't had cars in the parking lot for a week or so, and no one answers the phone. I have no reason to think that it's permanently closed, but I'd hate for someone to read the reviews and drive some distance to get there and find that it's not open. So I sort of want to post a warning in the reviews section. But I don't want to post a non-review in the reviews section. What to do?

8 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    change the sign at the riverside baptist church :D
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I've attempted to do something similar only to have my "review" rejected. Even when we had the individual club discussion areas, I don't think they were used, so a warning there didn't do much good.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would just go ahead and submit a review past off your past experiences there and letting people know that it may be closed either permanently or for remodeling.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    troop - great idea, I'll ask my pastor to do that
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Pull up the club and next to add a review, you will see update [view link] the box at the bottom it says if you have any additional changes, please type them in here. Enter in the box that the club may be closed. Founder and his crew will then change the info on the club page. I know I have submitted hours of operation this way.
  • burgundy
    13 years ago
    Apparently Cheetahs is having liquor license issues and is closed temporarily. Several of the dancers have moved on to other nearby clubs. I haven't heard when they plan to reopen.
  • burgundy
    13 years ago
    Apparently Cheetahs is having liquor license issues and is closed temporarily. Several of the dancers have moved on to other nearby clubs. I haven't heard when they plan to reopen.
  • ltnolvr
    13 years ago
    Cheetahs was one of my favorites. Received a text from a bartender there and she said that she and some of the dancers will now be at ChiChis until they reopen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion