tuscl

Dancers who appear drunk -hate em or love em?

I was talking to a dancer who asked me to buy her a beer. I avoided the subject a bit and enjoyed watching her fumble around attempting to put a complicated top part of a dress back on. I finally agreed. However or luckily depending on how you see it, no waitress ever showed up. It was late and I was about ready to go. She then offered to do a dance instead of getting the beer. I opted for the table dance figuring she probably wouldn't give a decent lap dance. Then I got to watch her try to put her top back on for several more songs.

She asked if I wanted to leave but I was having more fun watching her play with her top. What's your opinion on drunk dancers, fun to be around or better to avoid?

6 comments

• hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Did you get the dance? She may have taken great pains to make it up to you.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    BookGuy you didn't report her to Management? I would have been pissed if she burned a hole in my pants.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Last club trip I went on, a drunker-than-functioning dancer approached me for a dancy by dripping cigarette ash on my pants and burning a hole through them. I jumped in pain. Her response? A very slurred, "Well, I didn't do it on purpose you know. You need to learn to lighten up. Wanna dance?" A few hours later, more drunk, she returned to spill beer on my burnt pants leg (too cool it off?) and ask again, "Wanna dance?" Geez.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If she was acting about not being able to put her top back on correctly, she did a good job while appearing intoxicated at the same time.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Hair is often used to detect chemicals in a human body. Not only can the chemical be “seen”, but also the time ingested may be easily determined by hair growth.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    The last two drug tests I've taken have been administered by taking strands of my hair. As far as intoxicated dancers. Hate them. I could get into the character aspects of it but if you're obviously loaded on the floor it says how much you actually care about your job. It is somewhat different if you're with the same party for multiple hours and partaking every so often (or even more frequently). By and large tho if you're in the back getting tanked, or doing lines to get through the evening you need another profession. I don't frequent these type of girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion