Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Platinum Plus Greenville Talent

ididthisonce

North Carolina

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Been since last autumn that I have visited Platinum Plus Greenville. Any suggestions on any newly discovered,rising,“cooperative talent” for both weekday and night shifts?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You tell us!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LOL, you tell him, shadowcat !!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Your profile says you've been around strip clubs for years, dude. Where's some reviews??? I smell bacon.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

You're going to the wrong place..lame club.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

VM - Sorry you "smell bacon". I am legit. YGM.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Magicrat - I was hoping activity had picked up at P.P. Going to be intown next week but didn't want to waste a lot of time test driving and looking for a decent entertainer.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

i love all of these guys that haven't shared a damn thing then come poking around looking for intel and expect it on a silver platter!

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

Since the rest of my colleagues have given you a sufficient hair cut, I won't chime in - but I will say that given the inconsistancy of PP no one can really tell you even if they wanted to. The place is hit-or-miss - you'll just have to take luck of the draw like the rest of us.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement