tuscl

Would you list this as a nude or pasties club?

I just visited Christies Cabaret in Cleveland. The dancers are allowed to take their bottoms off on stage before midnight and allowed to flash you during the lap dances. However, the dancers now have to wear pasties to cover up their nipples. How would you classify this club? Currently it is listed as nude but the pasties were a buzz kill and I think TUSCL members should be warned before paying the $8 cover plus $5 parking fee.

9 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Tougth but I would go with pasties. Especially if you are not getting any mileage. The reviews just need to make everyone aware.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Sorry my minimum is Topless! That means bare Tits! Would go there if nipples are covered.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Sorry, that is WOULD NOT go there. Oopps
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Not only won't I go to a club where I can't see the nipples, I won't go to a club where I can't suck on the nipples.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I would call it a pastie club.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'd call it a pastie club, but as to whether to go, it kinda depends. As they say, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Similarly, in a mythical land devoid of nude entertainment (I can't imagine the horror), the girl wearing pasties is queen.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Just goes to show you how fucked up our ohio laws are. They can take off their bottoms before midnight? What happens after that, will they turn into pumpkins. I wish governments would just stay the hell out of our lives.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    And when I've been hard up, as they say, for female entertainment, I've occasionally had to make do with a pastie or bikini club. But, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get though the night. So when that's my only option, I'll make hay while the sun shines - at whatever level (Okay, I'll stop with the butchered aphorisms).
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Likewise jackslash!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion