tuscl

New Girls at Penthouse, Tampa!

My brother has been in Tampa for about 1week now and I am heading there tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone had been there in the past week and seen any new girls with tattoos or any out of town girls that were hot! Preferably southern girls! I heard about one from TX but was not told her name. Id love it if someone could help me out that is familiar or has been to the club within the past week or so! Thanks

3 comments

• troop
    13 years ago

07/18/11 5:42 AM

jmance My brother has been in Tampa for about 1week now and I am heading there tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone had been there in the past week and seen any new girls with tattoos or any out of town girls that were hot!
    ----------------------------------------

^^
    ask your brother.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    If I was in Tampa I would stick with the fully nude clubs like Mons Venus or 2001.
  • jmance
    13 years ago
    Ha he said he was too gone and stayed with one girl all night but there was a beautiful girl from tx in there w a star tattoo on her hip thats all he remembered. Tanks samsung. I am going to check it out later this week i was just trying to get a heads up and see if anyone was recently familiar
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion