tuscl

Article list change

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:40 AM
F, while I lime seeing more articles per page, there doesn't seem to be a way to get to even older articles. Was that deliberate?

8 comments

• elias
    13 years ago
    On the top of the page there's an "Articles" link, you can see older articles 10 at a time there.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    When *I* use that link, I get a long pace of articles, the earliest one having a February date. But I can't find a link to the even older articles. Bear in mind, I'm using my iPhone and Mobile Safari.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Might not be working on your iPhone, but it seems to work fine on my computer. Works just like the reviews, "Older Ten Articles" linked to the next page.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I get the same behavior when I use FireFox on my PC.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Just to be clear, I *like* the new length, and the absence of the "older" link is more of an inconvenience than anything else at the moment. I also liked the old "one article title per line" format from a year or so ago, where it was easy to list most or all of the articles on the site all at once.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I'm using FireFox 3.6.18 on a PC and it's acting completely normal as described above. Maybe PM Founder?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    gmd I am using IE and get the same thing you do. Oldest is Feb and no link to next 10.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    what's an article?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion