tuscl

Serena at the ESPY's

rh48hr
Wakanda
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:17 PM
Did you see Serena Williams at the ESPY's tonight? Damn! She was about to fall out of her top and you could have eaten off of her ass! I know not everyone likes her look, but I love me some Serena! She took pictures on the red carpet with Maria Sharapova and Maria did not look good in my opinion.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-galle…

9 comments

• 10inches
    13 years ago
    wonder if Sharapova grunts when she is getting screwed. her noises make watching tennis unbearable. p.s., yes I too would fuck either of the Williams sisters. as long as it war doggy style. love that big black bootay!!! just have a gut feeling that they would both be tigers in bed.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Uhhh... so what's wrong with Maria? Nothing against Serena, but Ms Sharapova looks pretty dang good in the pic. I'd take here any day, grunts and all...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I like Serena! She has an entry in one of my favorite websites: Boobpedia.com Currently on that site an upskirt pic of her is shown and she's not wearing panties! It looks like a legit photo to me, but what do you TUSCL members think?

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Serena_Wi…
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    Maria S. just looks old in these pictures. She kinda reminds me of Sharon Stone in the one where she is sitting down. Still a smoking hot body on and off the tennis court, but there is a new crop of Eastern European and Russian cuties in tennis now that are even hotter than Maria was in her prime.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah sharapova is sexy but she does look older in these pics.. i bet with her athleticbody and those grunts i bet shes a beast in bed.. serena has had some wieght problems in the past but shes been looking great recently
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I have to agree with Doc and rell. There is something with Maria in these pics that's off. And yes, there are a number of hotties on the circuit right now.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Maria's skin looks older than she is. That's what I noticed.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Simple for me, Maria? Yes. Serena? No. Photo, Oh God, no!
  • how
    13 years ago
    Marina's skin is fair, and the sun ages it more quickly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion