Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Myrtle Beach escorts

buzzer68

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi all...this may be a bit off the beaten path but here goes. I will be going to MB in August for a little golfing - was going to hit the booby bars (thanks to this site, I now know the best choices!) but now may expand my range into the escort agencies. Never tried one before, but the curiosity is almost uncontrollable. Can anybody recommend the best - if you have experience with such an establishment in Myrtle? Thanks again, ladies and gents...

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

The biggest question with escorts is going to be your budget. How much are you looking to spend for an hour?

Profile picture for buzzer68
buzzer68
•

$250-300.

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

One place you can look is here:

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

I suggest checking out "The Erotic Review" (theeroticreview.com). It's like the TUSCL for Escorts. The reviews will tell you pretty quick who the good/consistent ones are, and who to avoid. And for the price of a typical VIP, you should be able to find a decent provider who'll leave a smile on your face as you hit the links.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

This might be a bit off your direct question. Last Spring, I was going to a 4 day business golf outing at M-B and had decided to go down a couple of days early and hit the SC scene. Went to a SC in Charlotte the week prior and briefly mentioned to a dancer about the golf outing and that I was going down a couple of days early for some R&R.

SHE: I need a vacation! Me: You are welcome to join me.

Next thing I knew, I had a hot traveling companion and had a blast both in the bedroom and beach for three days. The cost: Her gas + food + a few souvenirs + $800 (which was my original club budget). Would I do it again? HELL YES!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement