tuscl

Yet another skank feeling entitled

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 4:18 PM
Roy Williams wants to get back the ring he mailed to girlfriend: [view link] She says she lost it; the insurance company says her Dad is hanging on to it. If there's any justice in the world, she'll be sentenced to pay society back for her attempted theft by doing $5 nude lapdances for the homeless.

7 comments

• newmark
    13 years ago
    Not to mention a fool throwing his money around. Sounds like they deserve each other.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    There was a news story recently about Hugh Hefner's runaway bride trying to hock the engagement ring he'd given her, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What the fuck? Can't this dimwit propose to her in person?? What a schlep. He deserves to be screwed.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    The article didn't mention if he mailed the ring to the extras club where she, uh, 'performs' ....
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    An engagement ring is a gift signaling the giver's intentions. If the giver breaks it off, the ring is properly the recipient's. If the recipient breaks it off, it should be returned. I don't know which is the case here, as I didn't read the article, but it's a pretty simple formula.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Excuse me they are called lying thieving whores thank you very much
  • localbob
    13 years ago
    Where is she dancing at now? LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion