tuscl

I flagged this review

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, June 27, 2011 8:38 PM
OK vincemichaels. Show us your stuff and translate this. LOL. D' Girls Reviews(Puerto Rico) thebxbombers Member Since January 2011 Last Seen June 2011 Reviews: 3 Clubs: 3 • June 27, 2011 Visited on: Saturday After Midnight • Dancers on Shift: 1-5 Ratings: Physical Club: 8 • Dancer Quality: 8 • Dollar Value: 4 • Overall Rating: 6.67 / 10 Este club esta localizado por la Baldorioty de Castro, bajando por lo q era el Westerbank,ahora Banco Popular. Llegue a las 2am, me estacione afuera en la calle. Hay mucho estacionamiento afuera disponible, y bastante seguro. Siempre hay policias merodiando el area. Cuando entre el bouncer me dijo son $15 la entrada e incluia un trago. Cuando entras es como una casa, con 2 cuartos, uno donde las chicas bailan, el otro es un sushi bar, y donde se compran las bebidas. La mesera esta muy pendiente a las bebidas, e insistiendote para que sigas comprando. El lugar es muy aburrido, la musica es malisima. Las mujeres no se te acercan , ni interactuan con uno. Si quieres darle tips, o hablarle tienes que darle propina. Todo todo transcurre cuando bailan. Las mujeres se veian muy bien, todas en buena forma y bailan muy bien. Es un club decente, pero no recomendado para los que buscan clubs hardcores o mas fuertes, para eso vayan a Deja Vu o Frenchys.

8 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    saved vince the trouble.. 3 translations.. This club is located by Baldorioty Castro, down by the q was Westerbank, now Banco Popular. Arrive at 2 am, I Park in the Street outside. There is lot parking available outside and quite safe. There is always police merodiando the area. When the bouncer told me are $15 entrance and included a drink. When you enter it as a House, with 2 bathrooms, one where the girls dance, the other is a sushi bar, and where buying drinks. The waitress very outstanding drinks and insistiendote so that you keep buying. The place is very boring, the music is terrible. Women do not you come, or interact with one. If you want to give you tips, or talk to him you have to give a tip. Everything all set when they dance. Women are saw well, all in good shape and they dance very well. It is a decent club but not recommended for those looking for clubs hardcores or more strong, for that go to Deja Vu or Frenchys. This club is located in the Baldorioty, down what was Westerbank q, now Banco Popular. Arrive at 2am, I parked outside on the street. There is plenty of parking available outside, and sure enough. There are always cops Merodia the area. When you enter the bouncer told me the entrance are $ 15 and included a drink. When you walk is like a house with 2 rooms, one where the girls dance, the other is a sushi bar, where drinks are purchased. The waitress is very outstanding drinks, and insistiendote to keep you buying. The place is very boring, the music is awful. Women do not approach you or interact with one. If you want to give tips, or tell you to tip. All all goes when they dance. The women looked great, all in good shape and dance very well. It's a decent club, but not recommended for those looking for hardcore or stronger clubs, for that go to Deja Vu or Frenchys. This club is located by the Baldorioty de Castro, down the q was the Westerbank,now Banco Popular. I arrived at 2am, i parked out on the street. There is much parking available outside, and sure enough. There are always police merodiando the area. If the bouncer told me are $15 entry and included a drink. When you walk in it is like a house, with 2 bathrooms, one where the girls dance, the other is a sushi bar, and where it is bought drinks. The waitress is very outstanding to the drinks, e insistiendote for to keep buying. The place is very boring music is awful. The women don't come , or interact with one. If you want to give tips, or talk to him you have to tip. All everything goes when they dance. Women were very well, all in good shape and dance very well. It is a decent club, but is not recommended for those looking for clubs hardcores or stronger, for which reason i go to Déjà Vu or Frenchys.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    I’m drunk but a loose translation: This club is located at Baldorioty de Castro, underneath what was Westbank, now Banco Popular. I arrived at 2 AM, parked outside on the street. There is plenty of available safe parking. There are always cops hanging around. Upon entry the bouncer told me it was $15 cover which included a drink. When you enter it’s like a house with two rooms, one where the girls dance and the other is a sushi bar and where you buy drinks. The waitress hangs around and keeps pushing drinks. The place is very boring, the music sucks. The women don’t get close and don’t interact with you. If you want to talk with them you have to give them a tip. Everything happens when they dance (think this means they will show all). The girls look very good, good bodies and good dances. It’s a decent club but I don’t recommend it if you’re looking for a hardcore place, if so go to Déjà vu or Frenchy’s.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    troop: I am impressed. Not only have you mastered the French language, you are fluent in Spanish as well. You certainly are a renaissance man :)) I am thinking that if I ever visit another club in Quebec it would probably not be appreciated here if I wrote my review in French.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, I have had DIRECT experience with vm and his spanish in South Florida. The dance, who spoke no English, ended up standing on one leg, jumping up and down, spinning around, and making, parrot, otter, and dolphin sounds. I don't think he had it correct. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Thanks guys for the translations. Clubber on the other hand is going to get a roofie in his whiskey. :)
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    roofies in whiskey, is that punishment or a reward?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I did try a date rape drug once. Just made me sleepy! :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Clubber, and what did they say at the hospital ??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion