Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wha the heck is going on here?

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

This afternoon, in the space of about a half hour, no less than five girls texted me wanting to get together. One of them I haven't heard from in over a year, three others in several months, and the last one never even answered when I originally tried to contact her.

They pick Father's Day to try to reconnect? Am I missing something here?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

LOL, who's their daddy?

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Is that dong really micro?

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

Perhaps the girls have "daddy issues" they are trying to overcome?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Such is life !! When it rains it pours, and then there are the "dry" spells.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

And just now another one! WTF? Though to be fair, this one appears to be escorting now, because I get what appears to a mass text from her about every two weeks.

And yes, Art, though I wish it weren't so sometimes, it really is.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Daddy issues well it is Fathers day

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

A lot of guys will spend Father's Day weekend with family. A lot of divorced dads look forward to it. I know I did when my kids still lived in the area. Clubs might be empty and dancers are looking--begging--for business. Now summer is here. Golf, boats, family vacations and picnics. Daytime and weekday traffic will dwindle to a trickle until after Labor Day.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

To SuperDude's point, I've noticed that many of the dancers seem to have upped their work week recently - girls that used to work 3 days a week are now working 4 or 5 days a week (or even 6 days a week in one case).

Oddly enough, my fav is on vacation this week - her second in as many months. Hmm....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement