Great review by GSV.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, June 11, 2011 5:46 AM
This is the way it should be done. Congrats. [view link]

12 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I agree it is a VERY VERY thorough review. It is a little Long winded for me. I've wriiten something that long only a couple of times & it was for other WEB sites. I haven't been around here much the last 2 to 3 months due to PERSONAL issues, what is with this FLAG on every review I read? This is new to me, what is it about? THX.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Indeed.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Alucard, Flags are for us to notify Founder and us members if we feel the review is not truthful enough( I don't doubt you've seen reviews that are full of baloney trying to boost up the club) And yes, that is a very good review. I don't feel like writing a book on every review I do, but this was a good one.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Maybe a new feature to come could be to rate reviews. Each rating gives that reviewer a # which makes it easier on later reviews to see which guys have ones that are favorable and which guys have low ratings by the rest of the board. Easy to cut through bs that way
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Thanks everyone. I could say I'm a pretty big strip club enthusiast now and had such a great time at the place that I figured I'd leave an informative review for anyone else that hasn't yet checked this place out. It really sets the standard for what a strip club can be (of course, it wouldn't be legal in the US, but we could all dream eh).
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Only recently started submitting reviews myself but I thought thoroughness was one of the guidelines for writing up a place although I can see how someone just giving an update to a club he already reviewed might skip particulars he already covered. Anyway I always appreciate more info the more detailed the better. It drives me a little nuts when reviewers say they "had a good time" with a wink and a smile but don't specify what that meant.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, johnbrwon001, that's life. I don't say this to be a dick. We don't necessarily give particulars in reviews. For one, it can get a dancer in trouble. People ask for inside info all the time, we may or may not give it out. Generally, we will be specific if the dancer is a ROB or otherwise bad news. We wish to protect our favorites.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Agree, great review. I'll second uscue's idea. Maybe a thumbs up to vote and "xx TUSCL Members Liked This Review"? Only one vote per person per review.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    agreed, good review. i'd love to get down there and check out the 2 main clubs.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The review is good and an informative guide. He could have probably got that published as an article because it is so useful. One downside to these long reviews is copying/pasting them into the Corrslink email system. Shadowcat probably knows what I am talking about.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    I'm not asking for names although they do pop up in some reviews. I'm more interested in specific mileage and whether the girls are up for ITC or OTC. One person's "good time" might be another person's "meh" but if a review states a lot of two-way contact with boob fondling and petting the kitty then I have a much better idea what to expect.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    john: And so, however unlikey some might think it to be, will LE. And club management, even without names.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion