tuscl

Open fly or pants down?

msftt
New York
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 6:49 PM
When I have gotten extras in a SC (from BJ to FS), we did it just by unzipping my fly and taking my dick out. From what I read here on tuscl, it seems like some of you drop your pants down to your knees or maybe even your ankles. Just comparing notes -- what method works best for you in the club?

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There was a club here that had a room with a lockable door. We used to get completely undressed. Sadly, that room is no longer used.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Unfortunately the only situations I've been in are where it needs to be quite discreet, so definitely can't have pants down to my knees/ankles (though that'd be a lot more comfortable). Another reason I prefer OTC in my case.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The shorts that I wear do not have a fly!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    In the LD area, pants opened but not dropped. Often a jacket to divert inquiring eyes.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    in vip room or couch room pants open &shirt covering up what realy going on
  • scluvr
    13 years ago
    Depends on the club and amount of privacy at the time.
  • how
    13 years ago
    With some shorts, the leg holes stretch enough for full access.
  • lil_ol_me
    13 years ago
    Pair of silk type shorts with button fly, with a pair of over size boxer underware, again easy open access fly...
  • I like both. The method that works best is the open fly because, obviously, you can turn your body away from any prying eyes; they see nothing too untoward, and yet you still get your spittin' sea snake some air and some beautiful lovin'. But there's something about conveying the message that you don't give a flying fuck with your pants on the ground, you know? One other great advantage to getting your clothing out of the way of any spray: No cum on the outside of your pants. In my experience, the only time I could be completely free (that is, pants-less) was when we were in a VIP room with a locked door. That's rare, so pulling out the pee-pee through the fly is what I have to do most often in less secluded rooms. However, there was this one girl at one of my favorites who didn't care to be that discreet. I went beyond the open fly (again, I don't want to give a fuck) and tried just pulling my pants down. She didn't want to go that far, but she allowed them to be pulled down to around my thigh and knee. That was hot.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like to open my fly to get my pants down. I think that works better than squeezing the pants down.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    The BJs & FS I've gotten have usually been with my shorts at my ankles.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Oh come on, you would think the no pant's pockets thing would be out there! LOL
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    All of my action has been with the button undone and fly unzipped only
  • troop
    13 years ago
    I like to open my fly to get my pants down. I think that works better than squeezing the pants down. ^^ lol, gotta agree!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    GMD, there are still lockable rules up in the Detroit Hustler club. Too bad there were too many ROBs there. One wanted $800 for FS and said no BJ option.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    samsung: Oh there were plenty of ROBs at this place, tooFortunately, the bartender and I had developed a decent rapport, and she wasn't shy about letting me know who was worth the time when I asked.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i don't know of any lockable rooms in the clubs around here, but even if there are some i don't think i'd use them because my guess is they would be alot more expensive then i'd be willing to spring for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion