tuscl

As a rule

bang69
North Carolina
As a general rule. Strippers don't date costomers. This has been told to me by a dear friend of mine who is a stripper in South Carolina & also by other strippers I have meet over the years.

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    In general? For the commonly accepted western definition of "date"? Yeah. Doesn't mean they don't go out with them, though.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Strippers don't date customers but they do fuck customers.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Amen.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    In many ways, yes, jackslash.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and as a rule I don't fuck fat girls
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I don't think you can make that wide-sweeping of a generalization. Some do, some don't. Depends a lot on what you mean by date. I've had "real" dates where her primary interest was my present and future earnings potential. Compare that to a stripper's interest in how much money she can make off of you.
  • troop
    13 years ago

jackanonymous 06/08/11 4:28 PM
    I don't think you can make that wide-sweeping of a generalization.

^^
    true, but tuscl is filled with generalizations from members so what's one more?
  • ididthisonce
    13 years ago
    Dated:
    6 months = 2
    5+ years = 1
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    A good dancer won't say "no" outright because like any good service provider she wants your business and if that means stringing you along so she can indulge your hopes and fantasies while she gets paid for her time then that's just good business.

Anyway I thought the whole point of going to these clubs was to find girls who weren't looking for any kind of commitment beyond what was in your wallet.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Rules are meant to be broken ;)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I have seriously dated only one customer. He was a year older than me. We were together a year and a half. He is still my closest friend.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Did I mention I have a rule
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    The only dating of a stripper is two years when the stripping is done. (Of course, then she isn't a stripper anymore... so hmmmmm)
  • troop
    13 years ago

gatorfan

06/09/11 7:14 PM
    Did I mention I have a rule

yup, you mentioned it about 24 hours ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion