tuscl

Re: The Black Strip Club Spammer

i'm not going to post again in that dickhead's thread because he doesn't deserve the support but a headsup for tuscl members.
whocouldhebezero or whatever that dickhead's name is is just posting here to make money. he's not a real tuscl member, zero reviews and his only comments in discussions contain a link to his website.
he's posting the link here because everytime someone clicks on it he makes money.
he also has posted that link here in the past under a different name.
so everyone that clicks on his link is supporting him and giving him a reason to spam tuscl again!
so tuscl members.. whatever you do is up to you but everytime you click on his link you are not only making him a few cents, you are giving him a reason to post his crap link here again in the future.
even posting again in his thread bumps it up to the top of the page here so that he can fool more tuscl members.
what you do is up to you but the internet has way too many spammers and bullshitters to begin with and the best way to eliminate them is to ignore them by not clicking their links.
i'll step down off my soapbox now ;)

10 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    thanks for the heads up. One problem with TUSCL's growing popularity is SPAM
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    He has joined my ignore list.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    bump
  • troop
    13 years ago
    huh, i don't see his thread or links anymore.
    i'm guessing that founder removed them.
    thanks boss ;)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    you'll be gone again soon spammer
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    He's back !! What a dickbreath!!
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    added to my ignore list. of course he's back. his interest is in getting the unwary or even the angry to click on the link. he makes $$ in any case, laughing at our outrage.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    your account keeps disappearing because you're not wanted here moron.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    Keeping these morons out of here is what makes this place an actual informative website. Without getting rid of these douchebags, it's just another stripclublist.com.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    he's posting his link everywhere, don't click it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion