tuscl

Suggestions for San Francisco

dopey468
Illinois
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 10:49 PM
I am in San Francisco for a couple of days and staying in downtown. Any suggestions on clubs? I am from Chicago so it won't take much for me enjoy myself but have made and enjoyed trips to Detroit. Thanks

7 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    Go to the 500 block of Broadway. There will be more pussy than you can shake a stick at.
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    You've read the posts here about the SFO clubs? Thousands of posts, lots of clubs. I like Mitchell Brothers, as do many others, for the model quality women willing to do most anything for the right price, but it is rather pricy for a lot of us. Lots of great clubs.
  • PredragDr
    13 years ago
    Broadway is a tourist trap. If you want a club with alcohol, go to the Gold Club on Howard near the convention center. If you want to see the hottest girls, experience the highest mileage and have a limitless budget, Mitchell Brothers is probably best. Crazy Horse on Market is probably the best compromise; girls are not as hot as the other clubs mentioned and not as high mileage as Mitchell Brothers, but it is more affordable and closer to the center of downtown.
  • dopey468
    13 years ago
    Thanks. Sounds like I'll have to check out Mitchell Brothers and Gold club. Beautiful women is worthy m
  • dopey468
    13 years ago
    Thanks. Sounds like it will be Mitchell Brothers and Gold club for me. Beautiful women is more more money. If anyone else has more suggestions...
  • dopey468
    13 years ago
    Thanks. Sounds like I will be visiting Mitchell Brothers and maybe Crazy Horse or Gold Club. Personally, I believe beautiful women can be worth more. Any other suggestions?
  • PredragDr
    13 years ago
    Just to clarify, all three places have beautiful women; it's just the hiring standards at Mitchell Brothers is higher than Gold Club, which are higher than Crazy Horse. In terms of Detroit clubs, I have only been to the Penthouse Club and would say that the Crazy Horse girls aren't too far in looks from those at the Penthouse Club. Also Mitchell Brothers and Crazy Horse are full nude but no alcohol, whereas Gold Club is a topless club with a full bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion