tuscl

Planning on going to a strip club for the first time!

Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:53 PM
I'm a Las Vegas local and 19 never found the time and cash to hit one up before but a buddy and me want to go to one. Any tips, good clubs to go to, how to not look like total noobs?

19 comments

• Realist123
    13 years ago
    No sex in the champagne room.
  • acm
    13 years ago
    that's what i was thinking too, do they let you touch them in any clubs in VIP?
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    It really depends on the club and girl but I think most clubs in Vegas you can atleast touch some boobs, and in my experience asses are always OK to play with. but once again.. depends on the club, my advice is to go to this link [view link] and read reviews and you'll more than likely get a feel of how the club is, the prices and what 'mileage' (how far you can go with a girl) is expected there
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Just check out the reviews HERE on TUSCL. It seems like Spearmint Rhino is one of the favorites on here from what I've read. I just had some friends come back from Vegas and that was the first place they talked about. Welcome to the world of strip clubs...
  • acm
    13 years ago
    Thank you both for the answers, I'll probably hit up a sc this weekend.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Which club allows the most touching, both ways, in the regular CD area?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    acm, A quick question. How did you find out about TUSCL? I wouldn't think a real "noob" wouldn't have any idea about this board, but then one never knows. Would be interesting to know how you found it?
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    clubber. a simple search of "strip club review, strip club forum, strip club list. etc etc" will bring you here
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I understand that, of course. But I was wondering of the thinking behind it. As I recall, some 40+ years ago, my only thoughts going to a club for the first times involved tits!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Clubber, To Realist's point, Googling "strip club review" yields TUSCL as the top 2 results for me.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Keep your dick in your pants and your money in your wallet.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Keep your dick in your pants and your money in your wallet.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    The contemporary euphemism for a strip club is a "gentlemen's club." Conduct yourself like a gentleman and you will do well your first time. Treat the ladies as if you would treat any other lady you meet outside of a gentlemen's club. Whichever club you go to, I would suggest you spend only a little money. At your age you probably don't have much money to devote to this anyway. I suggest you only buy a couple of individual dances, and spend no more than $20., each, for them. Don't go for a champagne room or a VIP room you first time. In Las Vegas, Cheetah's would be a good club to go to for your first. A lot of locals go there. In many of the other clubs, you'll find girls trying to upsell, and otherwise take advantage of you (thinking your from out of town).
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    keep you dick in your pants & bring enough money for tips only. Be respectful after all strippers are people to. Give compliments. And just have fun
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I forgot one thing: I just noticed you said you were age 19. If you're under 21, you won't be admitted to the alchol-serving clubs. The last I tallied Las Vegas strip clubs (just the real SC's, not some of the fringe-type adult entertainment venues that are listed on TUSCL's directory), there were about 30 clubs. Only about 10 of those are juice bars. These are the ones you'll be limited to due to your age. Juice bars usually have one very annoying practice: Maybe used read the term, "Buy the lady a drink?" The juice bars are notorious for requiring the dancers to get customers to buy them drinks throughout their shift. It's actually part of their "house fee" to work there. If they don't meet their quota of drinks, the dancers have to buy them, themselves. So, waitresses try to help the dancers get their quotas. For your first time, if you encounter this practice, just politely decline the invitation. You'll enjoy the money spent better, if it's on dances, not drinks for the dancers.
  • vegas4me76
    13 years ago
    Go to Little Darlings. Your local id gets you in for free, just have to pay the drink fee (10 bucks). Read the reviews, check out their site for info and possible coupons. Wear loose fitting pants for lap dance purposes. And since you're a local, don't be surprised to see some former classmates getting naked! Have fun.
  • acm
    13 years ago
    thanks guys! and to answer a previous question, I just googled top strip clubs in Las Vegas, and it took me here.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Don't splurge on any of the private rooms that have ridiculous prices - $500+ per hour - avoid that whole scene, as generally there's nothing too special going on in there. Go to a place that has good mileage on regular LDs, which are generally not more than around $20-25 each. Never use a credit card, or in-club ATMs. Bring the amount of cash you want to spend, and you'll be just fine overall.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    There's sex in the champagne room but no champagne in the champagne room
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion