tuscl

Starvin Marvin's of Detroit

This article is an attempt to gain some information and insight about what's going on with Starvin Marvin's in Detroit. Here's what I know up until this point. The strip club chain Starvin Marvin came out of nowhere like gang busters. The next thing I knew their were Starvin Clubs everywhere on Michigan Avenue alone there were three Starvin Marvin Clubs and another one on Livernois right around the block. On Michigan Ave you had The Sting, The Sunset Strip, and Hard Body all become Starvin Marvin Clubs but now they are back to their original name. On Livernois the Brass Key turned into a Starvin Marvin Club but now its called Gold Diggers. I know a lot of people did not like the Starvin Marvin Club because of how quickly they came about. However, you got to say they cleaned up a lot of old clubs in Detroit that were in need of some renovations. It was my hope that they got a hold of a couple more clubs and cleaned them up. As far as I know now I think only one Starvin Marvin club is still open and that the club on Conant. That's too bad because I thought they were going to change to whole strip club scene in Detroit.

http://www.pumpsmag.com/misc/starvin-mar…

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion