tuscl

Going without

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
No, I don't mean sexual acts without a condom. How long can some of you guys go without going to a club or your favourite club? I think some of you would have difficulty going more than a week without a visit? Does taking a short break make visits more enjoyable?

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    There have been times, londonguy that several weeks have passed in between visits. Back in the day when I was working 105 hour work weeks(yes,I worked 105 hour weeks), I didn't have the time or energy to go to a club.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    If I take a break for some time, the places feel really alien when I first return, but I usually settle in pretty quickly.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I have gone as long as six months without a visit, but once back in the swim I revert to at least once a week just to atone.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've gone several months on occasion, but lately it's been two or three times a month. It's easy to get into the habit of going on a regular basis. If ive got the money, and the time, there isn't really any reason *not* to go. I don't know that I've ever paid attention to when I start getting jittery from *not* going. :)
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I had an injury recently, so couldn't go for a couple weeks. When I made it back in, I have to admit, it was like going for the first time. The girls looks amazing and I was in heaven, especially after a few dances. I noticed one girl that was a fav at another club now dancing at this one and our little connection made the dances all the better. Nothing like a little absence to made the heart grow fonder...
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I remember one time, because of travel, work schedules, and other responsibilities, I had not been in my regular club (or any club) for 2 months. Every now and then I would get a text from my favorite which would say "how are you?"

Finally at the end of 2 months, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Coincidentally my favorite at the time just happened to send the following message; "I'm lonely, I need you." (Isn't that great SS?) "My flight arrives Friday, see you then." was my reply.

Friday came. A quick shave and shower and I was off to her club. When I arrived she was waiting for me. Twenty minutes later we were in the VIP all alone and she literally threw herself on me. We had 10 minutes of passionate and intense sex (hey it had been 2 months, I couldn't hold it very long). When we finished I said "I supposed you missed me?" She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and said "How did you know?"

So I guess 2 months has been my limit since then.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I can measure my time in years... just better stuff to spend my money on these days. I live vicariously through you guys...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Better"? What's better than pussy? :) I think you need to see a doctor deogol. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Not often I don't stop somewhere at least once a week. More often then not, 2-3 times a week.

deogol,

Do not fear, I am somewhat on your side. I enjoy spending cash on another item that I enjoy between my legs, my Harley!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If I take a break from a strip club I end up at another one
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @GMD
    > "Better"? What's better than pussy? :)

Well said. haha.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Well, your Middle Eastern correspondent here has been without a strip club for 3 months, and that will extend out to at least 5 months. So I've simply shifted to what the area has to offer, and that has been pretty good. I do miss a few things: 1) real blondes; 2) fake boobs; 3) tall girls, and 4) fluent English. How do you say BBBJ in Mandarin (aw hell, back to sign language).
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    harrydave: Universal sign language. Point at dick, making sucking noises. :)
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    The sign language gets pretty creative, especially in the clubs, where you really can't cuddle too much. I was at a bar, said hi to the 30-something Chinese girl sitting next to me. Bought her a beer. Her English was very limited. After 15 minutes, she takes my hand, gives it a squeeze, and then starts jacking my index finger. I look over at her and she smiles. That, my friends, is a proposition.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    harrydave:

Over the years I have had employees who spoke many different languages. Cantonese speaking guy used to continually say to me (when he was pissed off at me) something like this:

"Ham Lan Ma".

I discovered later that it was: "Suck my dick". I got a waiter in a small town Chinese restaurant to teach me a suitable comeback:

"Day Yoo Nay Eee" = "Fuck off".

I've got Tagalog, Ukrainian, Czech, Polish, Romanian equivalents also; and of course, English, French, and German. No Arabic for you however.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    harrydave, my luck is I pay for the VIP and all she does is jack my finger.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LMAO, farmerart. Nothing like being insulted in a foreign language
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion