tuscl

The World's First LIVE Adult Entertainment Club

Thursday, May 12, 2011 11:24 AM
The world's first LIVE streaming adult entertainment club where customers can watch entertainers dance on stage, watch them get ready in the dressing room, and/or take them private where they can chat with each other and experience a “virtual” lap-dance. It's a strip club on the Internet! [view link].

11 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    we're way ahead of you sparky, we already know about that site.
  • sparkthis
    13 years ago
    So what do you think is good about the site?
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Also in the news...worlds first horseless buggy! Just imagine being able to get around town without a horses ass in front of you!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    So what do you think is good about the site? YAWN!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    So what do you think is good about the site? ^^^^ honestly, not much! i went the free registration route about a year ago and all it did was lead me in circles of spam. the free registration is bullshit! so i don't waste my time there anymore and you're not going to get any of my money.
  • sparkthis
    13 years ago
    I understand your aggravation. That was when the website first came out. Its much better now. You don't have to spend any money to check it out again
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I was a member of 2001live when it was only $9.95/month but they recently raised the prices to $19.95 for a monthly membership so I cancelled.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    So how is this different from other "LIVE" web cam/chat sites? Oh, features strippers! Always wanted to spend time & $$ watching a gaggle of girls dress up and apply makeup while bitching about work and customers. "LIVE" chat & "virtual" lap dance. Hmmm...what's missing here......Oh, smell and 2way touch...no big deal!!! Works for those really phobic about social diseases.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    If you're curious about it then it might be worth signing up for a month, but the novelty does wear off after a bit, and $19.95/month is a little high to keep paying after a while. The dressing room cam is cool in a voyeur sort of way, but there's no audio, and often no attendant. So it's just the online viewers chatting with each other "oh that girl looks hot can anyone get her for me" with no staff around. The main stage cam is also neat, but often the girls will be off at the side of the stage interacting with the customers sitting at the rail, and that puts them out of view of the stage cam. So with some dancers all you see is them coming on the stage, then they're off to the side out of view for most of their songs. The best part is when the DJ is monitoring the chat. You'll hear him call out stuff like "and I'd like to welcome everyone following us online, including sparkthis, samsung1, joker44, etc (listing everyone's names)" on the main club floor, and you can chat with him too. Last time I checked, the private chat was like $3.99/minute, which makes it as expensive or more expensive than comparable cam sites.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    A new definition of PL: someone who pays $19.95 a month to go to a virtual strip club.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    its not live and neither are the live cams at mons venus hit refresh a few times and you will see what I mean too bad that would be nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion