tuscl

A Challenge

We all have seen the hot girl who is very popular and she is definitely your type. The only problem is that she also is well aware that she is the best dancer there and she knows that she is the queen bee. Do you ever see it as a challenge and try to go after her anyway as a form of sport, or do you just sit back and let her do her thing and watch and chuckle at the PLs all chasing her scent? Or do you go after the "second tier" of dancers, knowing that (like Avis) they will try harder?

20 comments

• gillydon
    13 years ago
    I'd go during the daytime so I have far fewer other customers to compete with to get the attention of the hottest dancer. If she has an attitude or doesn't put in a good effort then I pick the next hottest dancer until I find one that is both hot and tries hard.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    The Queen Bee is usually a royal pain-in-the-ass.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'm with gillydon - I like what I like, so if I think a dancer is hot and my type, I'll make a go for her. BUT, as has happened at the Pink Pony a few times, if she turns out to be a cold fish, just going through the motions, or a ROB, I drop her and move down the list to the next hottest... and so forth and so on.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Many factors involved here. How busy is the club and the dancer? Are any of the other dancers of comparable quality and "sure things"? How much money do I have left to experiment? How late is it? What, if anything, has she done with other customers? What does the bartender/waitress say about her (provided their opinions can be trusted, of course)?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't chase after any dancer. There are too many. I let them come to me. If they do and pass the interview, then I will buy a dance. Of course this means that I do not always get the hottest looking dancer in the place but then the hottest looking is not always the hottest acting. If she is at least a 7 in looks and convinces me that she will give me a good dance, she gets in.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    We are buyers. They must sell us. Divas don't get my dollars.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    +1 to Shadowcat
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    *Sometimes* the chase is fun, but as 'cat says, ultimately, I've come for a specific purpose, and I'm nit going to spend too much time not going for that.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I'll be at the bar with the 7s, having a great time, and watching with amusement as the PLs pursue the queen bee, knowing they're going to get stung.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    My 'ATF' is essentially the top earner at the club she's at right now, and let me tell you it took a bit to reach this level with her. It was somewhat costly to get there, but I am seeing her OTC (in the beginning, it seemed this was almost impossible to do) and things are quite nice. So it is not always bad, and you don't always end up as a PL/RIL. But it is not easy to get there.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I go for the ones I have a rapport with - or at least the social skills to make me feel that way. Sometimes it is the hottest dancer.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    sometimes my definition of what is hot may not be the favorite of another person's. That being said, at the club I attend most often, there is a girl that probably has 5 or 6 whales and drop some serious $$$ on her, I often don't even try for her, because it's a battle that I'm not ready to pony up for. I can usually find another one that I click with, and if I'm clickin w/her and having a phone time, I don't mind spending the $ on her to stick around... win for me... win for her...
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    the queen bees tend to be the lifers who are no fun anyways.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I rarely go after any dancer as well. I let them come to me. I go to clubs where dance prices are negotiable in some clubs. I often find the queen bee or very hot dancer knows it and wants more money per dance. I just say no. Sometimes they leave right away, other times they want to argue or question why I'm saying no thanks to the queen bee. Now if I've known a dancer for a while and she happens to become one of the best looking dancers in the club, that is just due to all the other hot dancers not staying in the club.

Now there have been very hot dancers in one club that I occasionally like to get $10 table dances from but if they want me to keep buying them drinks and even bring friends over and have me buy them drinks, forget it unless I have money to burn and they both are 10's. If I think the queen bee wants to make me be one of her regular customers, then at some point I'll question if it's worth it.

I remember I thought one dancer was very hot. She knew it. She came up to me one evening and asked me if I wanted a dance and asked me why I never asked her. Just as I thought, she wanted a lot more money than I wanted to pay. I said I usually got two for one's. She said she would do two for $50. I said no thanks. She left. She didn't come back and ask me again for 2 or 3 weeks but she teamed up with the other hot dancer she knew and they both asked me for a double dance. Uhh, too expensive.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I guess the problem is if most guys aren't buying dances from the hot girls who are asking for more money, then the really hot dancers never stick around for too long. That's life in the local strip clubs.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    If they aren't friendly what's the point? Chasing them will not them so, will probably make it worse.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I'm usually a day guy, but ended up at a club late one night and saw this gorgeous, voluptuous dancer, easily the hottest dancer I'd seen at that club. Immediately I wanted to sample her. As it turned out, I literally could not even get close to her.

I wanted to tip her during her stage set, but guys were standing two deep at the tip rail waiting to tip her and line up dances. I figured I would wait until she did her tip walk and catch her then, slip her a good tip and make my pitch. This girl didn't even bother with the tip walk, but went straight to the lap dance room and stayed there. I never got a sniff!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve,

There is a way to overcome those odds. I will send you a FREE copy of my book, "I'm usually a day guy, but ended up at a club late one night and saw this gorgeous, voluptuous dancer, easily the hottest dancer I'd seen at that club. Immediately I wanted to sample her. As it turned out, I literally could not even get close to her." and all you need do is pay the one time Shipping & Handling fee of 3 easy and 1 complicated payments of only $24.99. Just ask!
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I dont go after the prima donnas - will leave that to dougturd.

I mainly go for the gal who is interested in coming over and visiting with me, who offers good value.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    When I catch the hottest dancer in the room, I like to close my eyes and not be distracted by the slight imperfections in her body.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion