tuscl

"Tiffany" at Gentleman's Gold Club Baltimore

Thursday, April 28, 2011 9:02 PM
Really dig this girl. Went to see her the other day and she had moved on. She is petite brunette with tiny boobs and perfect pencil eraser nipple. She is 23 years old, and and really really sweet. I If one of you all know her could you pass her my email that would be so awesome. Or if someone sees her around town at another club please PM me. [view link] thanks!

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    She's right her, with her lips wrapped around my pole. Or stub, as the case may be. She's doing a pretty good job, too. You should try her out.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    there's nothing like falling in lust with a stripper...
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    yeah, sounds like you might be into her a little bit too much, the fact that you're thinking about her OUTSIDE the club isn't a good sign but i do understand perfectly well how this could happen to a guy. most normal males are hypnotized by a beautiful woman. ESPECIALLY when they're taking their clothes off for you and ACTING like they're into you which is what happens at a strip joint. that's why, at times, i've had to remind myself that the stripper isn't into me and i'm just here to have a good time.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah man, chill out a bit for sure on this one. I bet this girl is really beautiful and all, but you need to get your mind off her. There are plenty of women out there, I'm sure you will find another favorite in the club. If you are interested in OTC, you should ask them in the club. @GoVikings - yea, I do the same for myself. As long as you understand this concept you won't be fooled into thinking its anything more. In some cases it is not hard not to think about some dancers outside the club (especially if you are doing them OTC, haha), but you need to know where you stand in this relationship, as generally nothing more than a customer having a good time.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    * Meant to say: in some cases it is hard not to think*
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    This board should have a way that you can edit posts. Nice avatar, gsv. You've got good taste, I LOVE Adriana Lima.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah, Adriana Lima is truly one of a kind. Amazing girl. What got me here was the email really... if you are into one of the girls at the club this much, you should try to get their number in person and go for OTC. I always make it a point to try to get the numbers of the girls I like. It's really not all that hard with a lot of the girls. I don't think having someone passing your email is really the best way to go about this... You can also always ask the club for her schedule. Maybe she's just on a short vacation. If they confirm that she has truly moved on, then perhaps she has either moved to a different club or is leaving this industry in general. If that's the case, she may not be willing to do OTC anymore either. Best thing to do is really to move onto another girl. Don't get yourself too hooked onto one - you're setting yourself up to be upset in the end.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion