tuscl

Woman Arrested After Couple Caught Having Sex In Closed Strip Club

Police arrested a woman and were looking for a man in a year-old case stemming from the discovery during a fire inspection of a couple that was having sex in a closed local strip club.

WACO (April 28, 2011)-A year after Waco fire marshals caught a man and woman having sex inside a closed Waco strip club, the woman has been arrested and police are looking for the man.

Angela Bernadette Burns, 28, was released from the McLennan County Jail Wednesday after posting bond.

She was charged with prostitution, various traffic violations and was also named in an arrest warrant from another jurisdiction.

Waco police Sgt. Patrick Swanton said Burns was arrested at her residence Wednesday, a year after a man and woman were found in a compromising situation inside a locked office at Sonny's B.Y.O.B., on South Loop 340 in Waco.

Waco fire marshals were inspecting the business at around 3 a.m. on March 21, 2010 when they found they couple, Swanton said.

The fire marshals identified the man and woman and filed a report, but not until last week did police detectives who were going over old cases find the report and request an arrest warrant both for Burns and the man.

Detectives arrested Burns at her residence.

Police say they know who the man involved is and are searching for him on a separate arrest warrant.
http://www.kwtx.com/news/headlines/Woman…

4 comments

• inno123
    13 years ago
    A man and a woman can't have consensual sex inside of a closed strip club? How do they know that money was paid?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    One of my fantasies is fucking a stripper on a stage in a closed SC.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm with inno123 on this one. WTF?? I wonder what evidence they have it was prostitution.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    WTF is right! A year later you are worrying about a prostitution case? Are there no current violent crime cases open that they could be working on! Protect and serve man!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion