tuscl

Planning Ahead

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
Monday night football, October 10, 2011. Chicago Bears v. Detroit Lions in Detroit. The Detroit clubs will add extra talent from around the midwest, if they are smart.

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I know a few strippers (well, a lot, actually, LOL) in Detroit. They can be the cheerleaders and distract da Bears !!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I know a few strippers (well, a lot, actually, LOL) in Detroit. They can be the cheerleaders and distract da Bears !!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    By the way guys, the multiple posts were done on purpose.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    You're assuming that there will be football in October. I'm not sure I would take that bet.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Jack--
    You're correct. I am assuming a season. If there is strike/lockout, Detroit fans won't miss much.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    That's for sure, SuperDude, although they did show improvement last season. But after a season when they lost all 16 games, anything is an improvement. LMAO
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Local pride aside, a Bears v. Lions game on Monday night football might generate a lot of action. TV has already interviewed restaurant owners who are excited about the boost in traffic. Sadly, Detroit entertainment seems to survive only on the "big event." The SCs ought to get ready for this and plan ahead, but their lazy owners will assume that they will get high rollers with no effort. If the SC scene in Detroit is a lame as it was during Super Bowl XL, the clubs will not see repeat business from tourists.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know Coliseum, Landing strip, and Hustler club had buffets out for the Tiger's home opener. Detroit seems to be proud of their Tigers and Red Wings.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    vince:

What the hell? Excited from an afternoon at Bogarts with Samantha or what ??
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    UMMM, I wish, farmerart. After reading the thread about the disappearance of the 2 private booths up in the VIP at Bogarts. That is sad news indeed. It has been an on an off proposition at Bogarts. I'm not there to verify, but that does not sound good.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Stir is still here! I've heard a couple of recent stories that the VIP, even though somewhat expensive can be a very good time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion