tuscl

A Question for the Veteran SC Fans.

340DUSTER
New Jersey
The SC I frequent has a charge of $30 per dance.If the girls offer extra's,and lets say you go for 3 dances,does that mean the $90 should cover the complete cost,or should the dancer expect more for the Extra's.Thanks.

5 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    If $30 a dance is the standard cost and you're receiving extras on top of that, I'd throw her a nice tip. But that's me. :)
  • trivers
    13 years ago
    Its pretty rare to get "extras" from a lap dance. That is primarily something that goes on in VIP rooms for most clubs. Regardless, extras deserve a tip even if the base cost is higher than most.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Unless she agrees to the flat rate ahead of time (like can happen at Bogart's), then yes, a tip is warranted. If she got you off with let's a nice hand-job during the three dances, I'd flip her and extra $20 as a tip on top of the $90.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Have you seen this particular girl before? If so, and if you and she seemed to have a good time, you can probably trust that she won't try to cheat you. But if not, tread carefully when things start to heat up.

I learned the hard way. It's not terribly convenient to have to say "this might not be in my budget," but that gives her the opportunity to tell you what she expects. If it's too high for you then you can get out then. Much better than her demanding -- extorting -- a ridiculous fee after. And if she is cool about her expectations then you can relax and enjoy the ride.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    What joesparty describes sort of happened to me at Fight Club in Inkster (reviewed under Fight Club - http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=3186). The girl whips out my pecker and starts an amazing sloppy HJ to which I gave her a quizzical look. She said $25/song, which is what I thought I was already paying and therefore, just part of the service. I said something like there's no extra? She clarified by saying it was an ADDITIONAL $25/song, on top of the $25 I was already paying - i.e., $50per. I went with it, as it was my first time there. And all things considered, it wasn't a bad deal - two songs, $100, and one of the best HJs of my life.

However, knowing what I know now, I would make sure it's clear what's coming and how much before we got started. And that works for an extras-friendly place like FC (and Bogart's).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion