tuscl

Chicago O'Hare Area Clubs

Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:50 AM
Need recommendation(s) for this area--seems there isn't much mileage anywhere nearby? Help?!

8 comments

• happylap
    13 years ago
    I know of only two clubs worth visiting in the O'Hare area but neither are great: All Star's Gentlemens Club in Northlake (don't ask me why the apostrophes are where they are) and Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village. They're both listed on tuscl. All Stars is a typical club with topless women dancing on stage and booths for private dances. YMMV but I've gotten some decent lap dances with good 2-way contact but they aren't cheap. It's been a while since I've been there but I think the private dances were $30 a pop. There used to be no cover charge in the afternoon but their hours have changed since I was last there so I don't have any reliable info on that. Oops. I just checked their web site and they are temporarily closed: [view link] I guess it caught fire: [view link] Never mind... Heavenly Bodies ([view link]) is an industrial/warehouse looking place with girls dancing on stage in bikinis. There are inexpensive lap dances available. Used to be $15 for "topless" or $10 bikini. Now the website says 2 for $25 and doesn't specify any clothing options. "Topless" here means that they just pull their bras aside to expose their titties. No touching by the customer, except maybe around her waist, is allowed. The dances are in the VIP room which is a large room with chairs lined up along the walls. Not much privacy. Grind is usually pretty good though. Obviously, lots of down side to this place. Up side? Pretty decent food for free and cheap beer plus decent grind. You'd be much better off, if you have the time and transportation, to travel down across the state line to Hammond, IN. Industrial Strip ([view link]) is a no-alcohol place with pretty lame stage shows. The attractions here are the fully-nude, full 2-way contact (except the kitty) private dances. 3 dances for $60 and they are worth it. Very private booths and usually some very attractive women.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I haven't had any success around the city for milage. Drive somewhere else if you want anything more than just looking.
  • ddreksler
    13 years ago
    As you will note from their website, Allstar's is closed due to a fire a few months back. But yeah, if you are looking for contact, northwest Chicago is not your town, you need to head south and east.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I've posted before, but Chicago area just isn't that great... as others have stated, go towards the south. Club O is a pretty nice club. It's completely nude full on contact lap dances with alcohol which is a real rarity... Industrial strip is very popular (altho, I've never had that great of an experience personally, but maybe I just haven't hit it on the right night)... Polekatz is pretty decent, but not great... As others have mentioned all stars is closed and I doubt it will ever reopen... Heavenly bodies is a cheap place, songs are short and dances are ok but not that great... I live in the western area and go to blackjacks, but it's a pastie club and that's frustrating... bottom line... chicago isn't the best city for strip clubs...
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    oh one more option is scores, but I think that place is overrated, altho eye candy is pretty solid, but dances are very lame...
  • ArcadeProject
    13 years ago
    Club 390 is fun, but it's pretty far south of the city. Good stage shows, choice of $20 or $30 lap dances (bikini v. nude), expensive VIP where what you get depends upon who you're with.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    It's a little bit of drive, but out in Elgin there's a well-kept secret named BlackJack's (mentioned by chimark above). I've had some reasonable good times in there even though I'm by no means a regular. they have semi-private booths that offer a little more privacy than Heavenly Bodies. I agree with Industrial Strip..can't go wrong there usually but the last few times I've visited it was less than memorable.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Have you tried Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion