tuscl

Best weeknights for Dejavu/Lil darlings in Vegas

JasonMckin
California
Monday, April 11, 2011 8:19 PM
hi - going to Vegas for a trade show soon, so unusually going to be there over weeknights instead of on the weekend as I'm used to going. I remember once going to DejaVu and Lil Darlings on a Sunday and it was completely dead. During the trade show season, what weeknights are best for dancer variety and lap dance quality? I don't know my schedule yet, but I might end up being there mon, tue, and wed night, so not sure if any weeknight fares better than others?

8 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Rhino, Rhino, Rhino.
  • Bananafish
    13 years ago
    Rhino best for weekdays. LD second best for weekdays. LD is always dead Sunday. Thursday is the best weeknight because you get the first of the out of town, high quality dancers coming in for the weekend. But Thursday still lacks the crowds of weekend tourists. Mon-Wed are below average unfortunately.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    IMHO avoid both clubs and head for Rhino, OG or Ricks instead.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    London, I'm surprised you'd plug Rick's. Sure it's nice inside, but the talent level is suspect and it's not as close to The Strip as the others. Plus, I would wager on typical slow nights it is not immune.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    CT, I have heard that but from my experience it's been ok. Sure the quality isn't as high as OG and Rhino but there are some gems there. Another alternative is Treasures but maybe is a bit hit and miss in the same way Ricks is to some. If time isn't an issue try them all. I'm there a week in August but won't waste my time at other clubs like Hustler like I did last time. I just have to decide between OG and Rhino for the first night.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'm not sure about OTC possibilities at Rhino, but the eye candy factor is sure there.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Agree with you CT, apart from the first year i've found it difficult to get OTC at Rhino. OG is almost guaranteed for OTC. The best looking girls are at Rhino and if you aren't bothered about mileage or OTC Rhino is the place to be.
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    In my experience, Little Darlings is the best for dances in Vegas. What other places have bed dances nude?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion