tuscl

Discounted Sex

joker44
In the wind
Sunday, April 10, 2011 7:48 PM
Borders Books & Music is having going out of business sale. Stopped by today to search for bargains. Spotted this sign hung on shelf in Psychology / Self Help section: SEX 30% Off Retail Laughed thinking of same sign hung just outside entrance to strip club VIP area! Don't we wish.

7 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting, there are also blockbuster stores going out of business with sales. I wonder if strip clubs have ever had a "going out of business" sale?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Sex is only 30% off at a liquidation sale?! Sounds like a markup even when it's on sale...
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    @ CT: Another Borders had everything @ 80% off; unfortunately all the sex was already gone! Law of supply & demand.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    The sex was already gone?!? First it's overpriced and now just plain MIA...
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    It would be interesting if a sc had a going out og biz sale
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I didn't get to go-other things going on, but stories I read about the Mansion when they knew they were going to be forced to close-a stripper went fully nude on stage (it was a topless club), strippers were giving fully nude LD's in the booths, and a blow job was seen on the main floor.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Be careful, sounds like that book might be pre-owned and that could turn out to be messy on the second read.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion