tuscl

New York city underground xlubs

bonedoctor
Florida
Friday, April 8, 2011 2:16 PM
Anyone with experience with them. Can anyone provide some guidance I used to frequent GDP but that got closed some years ago. Feel free to pm me rather than post if the club is that under the radar.

11 comments

• bonedoctor
    13 years ago
    Damn you auto correct. That should be HDL not GDP.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    What's HDL? (feel free to PM) I'm in the NYC area, and haven't heard of this
  • OneAngryDwarf
    13 years ago
    Prolly should actually be HLD. Hot Lap Dance Club. Basically a loft apartment that functioned as a lapdance factory. Closed back in 2008 in a prostitution raid. Managed to go a few times before it shut down, had a good time but was very expensive even by NYC standards.
  • bonedoctor
    13 years ago
    I suck at typing yes Hot Lap Dance Club, anything similar? I have heard something about Lido room but havent been able to locate it
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    [view link] Seems like you can contact them there. Looks like a little sketchy, but let me know how it works out!
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Very intriguing. I'd like to check it out, but I never get to the NYC area without the family. I wonder if there are similar places in Chicago... hmm...
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Doug, The place does look pretty cool - I contacted them to inquire, will probably be checking it out myself.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    I, for one, move that we should call these establishments "stripeasies"
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    I especially like "Aspasia" I wonder how good a conversationalist she is and how well she responds to your lap dance requests! lol.
  • alex80
    13 years ago
    Definitely some hotties on that list. I dig it :p Just waiting to hear back on the email.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Got myself access to their group. It seems that their last event was back in March, have not seen any events announced since then. Doesn't look like it is too popular, but something I may check out if they have another event soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion