tuscl

Wasn't Porky's More Humane?

"Big Daddy's • New Orleans, Louisiana • March 29, 2011
Visited on: Saturday After Midnight • Dancers on Shift: 11-25
Ratings: Physical Club: 1 • Dancer Quality: 5 • Dollar Value: 1

This place is a TOTAL RIPOFF! Stay away and save your money. I went in and got pulled aside by a decent looking dancer as soon as I walked in. She offered lots of fun in the VIP room, all but promised to fuck me! Stupid me, I let the little head do the thinking.

We got to the room, where she promptly took off her top and started selling me on her friend joining us. I tried and tried to say no. Then the friend came in, along with the waitress. Both she and the friend started touching Mr. Happy through my pants and telling me all they wanted to do with him. For just $300. I asked FOUR TIMES if that was $300 total and they said yes, for an hour. When they brought back my credit card receipt, it was for $720. $300 each and a 20% tip for the waitress.

I was drunk and horny, so I didnt argue. Should have. Then, they said they could only actually do "the deed" for another $400. I was smart enough not to go there and refused to give back the credit card. Instead, I offered $100 cash to the girls. We settled for $200 cash. I had $300 in my wallet. While I was getting a half assed hand job, one of them STOLE MY MONEY!

I got up, went to the manager, and he told me I was lying and that I could not have any more time. So, I lost $300 cash and had a $720 charge and still got nothing out of it. NEVER AGAIN!"

8 comments

• mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Geez. This guy needs to stay safely at home.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'll never go there!!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    1) He was drunk (not smart)

2) He used a credit card (isn't that # 2 on the TUSCL Commandment list-Thou Shalt NOT use a CC in a SC)

3) He didn't learn my Dirty Harry/Clint Eastwood look that instills fear in the hearts of men. If he had it (and his wits) he could've intimidated the manager.

Lesson to be learned,
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    This place has a reputation for this type of thing. Heard of them doing this to guys hundreds of times. Don't go to Bourbon strip joints, but if you choose to anyway, avoid Big Daddys like the plague.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    couldn't have been that bad. he rated dancer quality a 5, lol
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    He should have rated dancer quality a -5, they ripped his ass off!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    At least in Indiana it's a cheaper lesson learned:

"Lenny's • Indianapolis, Indiana • March 30, 2011
    Visited on: Tuesday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 1-5
    Ratings: Physical Club: 3 • Dancer Quality: 3 • Dollar Value: 3

Lenny's is more of a local bar than a strip club. I arrived just after 8pm there was no one at the door and no cover charge. No music was playing and there was no one up on stage. I ordered a beer from the bartender $2.75-- no waitresses. After giving me my beer she yelled for someone to play the juke box and get up on stage. I was the only person in the "club" not in a relationship (aka pimp, baby daddy, or dealer) with a dancer. There were four girls total and I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised with half of their looks. Two were just not attractive at all. But the other two, one was a soild 6 and one was an 8. That's right she was a diamond in this dark smokey poorly lit club. Girls danced to 2 song sets and I tipped the first 3. Yes even the fugly troll who I felt sorry for. Mileage varied greatly with the girl, first two girls--nada. The third girl the smoking hot blonde jumped into my lap and stayed there grinding away for the entire second song. This was the best three dollars I spent. I was thinking at this point how is this club empty. Cheap beer no cover. Half the girls are fairly attractive. Granted the outside of the building and the area of town are not very good at all, but the whole thing seemed odd. Hot blonde came and sat with me and chatted for about 5 minutes before she asked if I wanted to go back to their "new" super private area. She said that it was very private and that I would be allowed to touch anywhere I pleased. (we will get back to that term/phrase in a second). I asked how much and she said $5 to the house and $20 to her plus tip if i left satisfied. She then licked my ear and said, "remember you can do whatever you want back there." I was sold. We headed back at about the two minute mark into the next song. She wanted to start the dance right away and I asked if we could wait since the song was half over. She gave me the eye roll and said ok. Major turn-off. She started dancing--removing no part of her bikini and there was zero contact. I got a billion times more action at the stage. I asked why she was dancing three feet away from me since she said it was ok to touch anywhere I pleased. She said, "Go ahead touch yourself just don't get anything on me." I was floored. I had been had. Hustled for $25 bucks. I told her I wasn't going to pleasure myself and could I just get a normal private. Again with the eye rolling and sighing. The rest of the song was a waste--ZERO effort. As soon as the song ended she bolted from the room and never said a word. Now it makes sense why the place was empty. The hustle factor is a 10. The sad thing is that I walked in with $400 bucks and was looking for a good time. I would have been happy to drop it all, but I walked out with $365. Beer was cheap. No cover. Bathroom was clean and smelled nice. Good stage and dollar dances can be had but avoid the private rooms. Girls and clubs like this kill me. They work so hard trying to scam you for a drink or a private dance that they lose out on so much more money by playing games. Pretty girls bad attitiudes. But to be fair in the past I have spent way more and recieved less."
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY - Yes, for a mere $25, I'd say you escaped rather unscathed. I agree with you - why work so hard at an elaborate setup, only then to screw the customer (and not in a good way) once they get back to the VIP room? That only makes us want to write reviews like yours, and guys like me will stay away in droves.

That for the heads up and TOFTT.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion