tuscl

I Smell A Shill

looks like an advertisement more than a review.
agree?
then flag it! ;)

http://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=2BBD0C5…

5 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    31 club reviews to date, and "womanlover" has half of them.

If you live close enough and want to take one for the team, stop in on a Saturday night (primetime) and have a beer. If the plethora of 9s and 10s aren't there (but rather a collection of 5s and 6s) then at worst, you're out cover, parking (if they charge) and the cost of one beer (but another reviewer says the suds are cheap.)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    time to take your learjet over there and check it out
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'll pass.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Here is another one. You can almost spot the shills by just reading the reviewers names.

Club Name: Headlights Go-Go

Reviewed By: JayJaydancer

Text of Review:

This is the best club I've ever been. The inside is really nice and big. The stage is made with plexyglass, so is easy on the knees; is also really big and the poles have the perfect dimensions. The fact that dancers can sell dances is something I like too; most clubs in virginia aren't like this. Plus, the fact that is totally topless is even better. Despite that is a bit of a long drive, 80 minutes, is worthy. I'm recommending everyone I know to come down here, since they will get to see more than what they're used to in Virginia.

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "The stage is made with plexyglass, so is easy on the knees; is also really big and the poles have the perfect dimensions."

Yeah, that's kindof a giveaway...unless there's some VA club where the customers can get some stagetime?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion