tuscl

I have what?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I had this conversation earlier this evening.

Her: You have huge balls.
Me: (Distracted from the job she was doing quite well) What?
Her: You have the biggest balls I've ever seen. I can usually fit both of them into my mouth at once, but I can only fit one of yours at a time.
Me: Uh, OK.

I suppose it's *something* anyway...

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, nice, george
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    gmd asks: "I have what?"

You, george, have a micro-brain, a micro-dick, and, generally, no life.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I guess it doesn't matter if she was down there entertaining your with her mouth and tongue! I'm sure you had an enjoyable time! (and from the sounds of it, your friend Stretch and his two side-kicks also had some fun)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i'm guessing that your balls seem so big to her because of your microdong ;)
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    Had an experience at Hank 8 a year or so ago that reminded me of this. As many of you know, Hank's has an open room for LDs so one can see pretty much everything that is going on with the other dancers and PLs. All of a sudden a dancer shouted out to her colleagues, "Look at the size of the balls on this guys!" I must admit that they were impressive, about the size of tennis balls. The rest of the guy was unimpressive but his cajones were world class.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    George, I think she ment you had a lot of nerve. LOL...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    GMD, you should've asked whether that entitles you to a discount.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    gmd, I feel your pain, except for me it is the other part of the team down there.

It becomes tiresome to hear girls complain about getting clubbed in the head when they try to lick my balls - one even got a concussion. Nevermind the girls that whine about how hard it is to keep their balance well enough to lick my balls when they need to use both hands to hold the pole up and out of the way.

I guess we each have our own cross to bear

For that mattOr how about when thye complain that they have trouble even keeping enugh balance to lick my balls
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    oops - strike the last sentence - bad editing
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    troop: I expect that's exactly it.

rick: I suppose I could wish I had that problem, but somehow, I can't bring myself to do so. :)
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    When I first read the title to your post, I wondered for a minute if you had just returned from a visit to your doctor.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    gmd, I wonder if she thought you should do something about it? Maybe an icepack? Maybe you should have said, "As long as you have an interest, could you check for any lumps or usual spots? Thanks." Or drop into the big, bad wolf voice and say "The better to hang off your chin, my dear."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion