tuscl

Black Balled at the Club

DougS
Florida
This topic is for "a friend" - not myself...

At a certain club, there's a girl that is notorious for extras. My friend has been spendin' ITC time with her lately. With no privacy at the club, it's obvious who is spending time with whom.. and also, if there's extras going on, it can be spotted.

Since he's been playin with this girl, the other girls are shunning him. Maybe he's paranoid, but I'm guessing not. The other girls hate this girl, too - mostly because she's gettin' more business in light of the services she will provide.

Has anyone been black balled at a club before? Personally, I can see the other girls being upset with the "nasty" girl, but it seems like they wouldn't blame the guy... in fact, by shunning him they are losing money themselves. Or maybe it's paranoia... they might be afraid that the dirty girl is passing diseases on to my friend and they don't want to catch anything?!

9 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Could just be that they feel he is taken and so why waste the time. Especially when they do not want to meet the competition.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Both DougS and Shadowcat are correct. The other dancers do hate the extras-giving girl, and are shunning Doug's friend because he's getting extras from her.

And the other girls have realized that Doug's friend is only going there for extras. And, if they don't give extras, there's no reason for them to pay him attention.

Time for the friend to find a new club.
  • jackoff
    14 years ago
    Why doesn't he just go in when the extras girl is not working and see if he gets the same treatment. Does he ask other girls for dances etc...?
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    If they wont approach him for whatever reason, it seems like all he has to do is approach them.. I don't see the problem here??
    I highly doubt they wouldn't take his cash if he wanted to give it to them.
  • 3LeggedMan
    14 years ago
    I did have a fave tell me: "Don't even bother asking me for a dance if you ever get one from HER!" After further discussion, she elaborated her belief that the other extras-happy dancer was passing Herpes on.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I've been in that position of going in when the girl I'm getting extras from isn't there on several occasions. The other girls give me some snarky, "well, (what are you doing here dumbass) Nikki isn't working tonight", bullshit and walk away. Then it's a cat and mouse game for the rest of the evening to see who is going to be the first to break the bond of the "clean dancer sisterhood" and do a dance for me.

Depends on a lot of factors, but even the money hungry newbies have been briefed on the potential for retaliation by the sisterhood, and are slow to approach. It takes a while - even more than that night sometimes - but eventually somebody will break out and give me a dance. Usually a very poor dance.

Then, next time Nikki works, the drama revs-up among the girls, and it was difficult for me to pick up with her where we left off. I had to demonstrate my renewed devotion to her after I "cheated" on her. An extra $50 usually took care of the re-devotional ceremony.

I did this a couple of times with Nikki, and a couple of times with another girl, and it worked out the same both times. A couple of others got fired or quit during this process, so I never got back to dirty dances with them.

DougS, I don't have a clue what your pal should do. As long as he gets what he wants for the amount of money he wants to spend...what else is there?
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Yeah... I guess he's not necessarily looking for advice.. I just tossed it out there to see what opinions everyone might have on the matter.

As I told him, it's better to be black balled, than blue balled!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I don't know, but as a matter of policy I do not let a girl do too much to me out in the open ITC. There are a lot of reasons for this, but part of it involves how chessy it feels to have a girl grabbing my crotch in front of others and another has to do with exerting control over my space.

My primary fun from a club is OTC, except for a few places where ITC services are REAL good and very private. So I suppose that this is yet another reason why I would not want other girls to see this shit. The cool, calm, and nicely dressed traveling businessman gimmick only works if I am taken seriously, and handling one's shit openly, and in a place where the best stuff cannot be done anyway, comes across as goofy.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Aww crap, I guess I can't let the whores at H8S give me a hand job at the bar anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion