tuscl

Stripper Sex Lives (Or Lack Thereof)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:50 PM
Strippers have recently been bemoaning their sex lives to me. One confided that she hadn't had sex in nearly a year, since her baby daddy walked out. Several were around the six-month mark. Not sure to believe them or not. If true, I've run into some celibate strippers. But why lie about it? Is it SS of the "I'm so horny for you" variety? Didn't seem to be at the time. Any ideas?

18 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers fuck everyone all the time (okay cock and out of your money)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What do they mean by "sex"? A couple girls I know only referred to BF/GF/SO/wife sex as "real" sex. The rest of it was just work. They separated the two as if they were actually different things.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Good question, george. I got the impression that it was a general lack of penetration/stimulation by dick, dildo, tongue, etc. beyond grinding on PLs. (I took all these girls for multiple LDs before their comments.)
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I'm suddenly reminded of something that happened years ago: Dancer (who I had met on a previous visit): I haven't had sex since the last time we went to the VIP. Me: Er, I've never been to the VIP with you....
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I can see it being a hint that they're open to such a thing, rather than a real complaint. You know, hoping the nice, handsome, virile man sitting there will rescue them from thief dire straits. And incidentally fork over a Benjamin or two in the process.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Some of these women have been fucked over by men all their life and have grown to despise men. It doesn't suprise me that some go long periods without a real cock in their hotbox. A vibrator will suffice.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i agree with sinclair. i won't go into rhe details but i have a recent encounter with one that has been celibate for a few years.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ouch, jackanonymous!
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Dancers are just like women everywhere else. They get tired of getting fucked over by guys. I have pursued dancers for months and they never had any kind of sex with me. Others I have chased for a week and we both decided to have FS one night in the VIP. Everything came together. I think either: 1. They are telling the truth or 2. They are telling you a lie hoping you will ask them to have sex for an additional tip. Either way, enjoy their company and the ride.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Many issues to sort out: She's horny and wants to tell someone; she's not really horny but uses this lie as part of a sales pitch to you; she has given FS to PLs, but that's just work; she's lonely and can't say it any other way; she'll fuck you right now for money.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Gave up long ago on whether or not a woman is telling the truth about anything. Known too many liars. Just accept whatever they say as long as it doesn't cost you time or money.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    When it comes to boyfriends, a dancer will always lie. If she has a boyfriend, she knows it'll turn off a customer who'll be ticked that he has to pay for what somebody else gets for free. If she doesn't have a boyfriend, she'll say she does so that you won't think that she's available.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    I tend towards the "It's part of her pitch." camp on this one. odds are she's just hoping to get you thinking with the 'little head', then once it's in charge, hitting you with the $$$ she wants you to part with to help her with her "urges".
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If there are any strippers out there going without, then it is by choice.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, My current fave, vm knows her, is doing just that, right now. Should she wish otherwise, I will be there for her!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    As long as old Mr. Wood is still working, I am generally willing to help any stripper overcome this serious deficiency in her life.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Seems far-fetched since a stripper could presumably have sex anytime she wanted it. But many dancers would have you believe that between dancing several nights a week and (take your pick) going to school full/part time, being a single Mom, or having a day job, they are too busy to have a SO relationship. I generally take that as telling me what I want to hear. When I took current fav out last month, she remarked that she had "given up on Valentine's Day." I took that to mean she didn't have anyone else who would go the traditional card, flowers, romantic dinner, etc. route for her. That I find believable.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    I'd say 99% of the time (maybe higher) it's plain ol SS. UNLESS she's telling the truth, in which case she is choosing not to have sex. We all know that with all of the guys they are exposed to, they could say the word and do the deed with any of their choosing. I do know that a lot of these girls are somewhat jaded when it comes to guys. They know that sex is all that most guys want. They are mistreated, disrespected and unappreciated. Consequently, maybe their interest in guys has diminished. I think the line - whether SS or truth - plays right into the guys fantasy. I know I'm one of those guys, when I hear that line, the first thing I think is, "hmmm...if I can get this horny girl really hot, maybe she will let me fuck her!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion