Texting...

scatterbrain
Minnesota
Over the years I've had the cell numbers of several of my favorite dancers and have had some interesting text conversations (sexting, if you will). It was for the most part a two-way street where either she OR I would initiate the text conversation. But lately it seems pretty one-way; they don't seem as inclined to text me anymore. I'm under no delusion that they initiate the conversation for anything more than the repeat business (i.e., "when are you coming into see me, baby?"). But the fantasy was intriguing nonetheless and I often enjoyed the flirting.

I thought they used this method to keep me "hooked". Is the economy better enough that they don't need my repeat business? 'Cause quite frankly it makes me go look elsewhere.

Has this happened to anyone else? I assume that they get as bored with us as we sometimes get with them, huh?

11 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I hate it when a stripper you are waiting for sits at the bar and is texting. I dont give a fuck if it's a customer or whoever, the customer already at the club is money now.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    A current fave and I exchange texts often. Most of the times, just a hello, but I often ask when she is working or she tells me when she will be working. A PL, I don't think so. I use her schedule to work around when she is working so I can easily see another fave.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    When texting from strippers tapers off it usually means that they have found someone else who is probably spending more $$$ on them than you, so now THAT person is getting all the juicy "sexts" - at least until she finds someone else with even MORE money. And so it goes.......
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Remember, if things go bad, text messages will show up in court.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Clubber texts?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    14 years ago
    The premise of your discussion item is that your favs don’t text you as much or at all anymore. I’ve had the same experiences, and with several dancers, just like you stated. All of the above observations are certainly good ones. Like in any “relationship,” interest is strong at first, then tends to die off as time progresses. You and she find less to talk about and things become routine. It could be just a natural phenomenon. Three points I might emphasize:

(1) Remember that her texting you, usually, is about her work. When I was working (not anymore), I really didn’t want to have a lot of conversation outside of work about my job. That could be one reason.

(2) I hate to say, but I do feel that lopaw’s comment is relevant. She may have started texting you because you were a big spender. I no longer spend nearly as much money in strip clubs as I used to. When I was spending a lot of dough, I had dancers texting and sexting me. No sexting anymore, and very little texting now. I hate to admit it, but money talks (or texts, these days).

(3) Remember that dancers have family and friends, and/or boyfriends/husbands. I have found numerous dancers that have some friends and/or family that don’t know they work as a stripper and they want to keep that from those people. When you’re texting dancers, they could often be in the presence of those people and your texts to them may be unwanted at that moment. Once they’re by themselves, then they forget they have an unanswered text from you.

Carolinalocal, You are one lucky dude! I’ve often thought some dancers would do well to reward their best customers with a freebie now and then, just like companies give Christmas gifts to their best clients. You really hit the jackpot. Keep that dancer happy !!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    steave,

"Clubber texts?" Yes.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Clubber texts?" Yes.

Sheesh, what's next - automatic transmission, a GPS?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Back on topic:

I have two kids in college, so I'm used to only getting texts when someone needs money, lol.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Already have a (G)irly (P)enis (S)hifter.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Already have a (G)irly (P)enis (S)hifter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion