tuscl

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION

10inches
Florida
had a dancer at a club tell me that they used to have a beach volley ball court out back of the club. patrons could pay extra and play volleyball with topless girls. anyone ever heard of this?

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Godfathers here used to have one of those dunking booths where you could pay to throw balls and try to dunk a naked dancer. I thought it was funny because guys would spend *lots* of money to do that, when they could go inside and get the up close show on stage for a buck or two.

The other amusing part was that the girls would *always* spread their legs when they fell, and the water would spread their lips.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I might try it for the novelty of it....once. I've not seen anything like that here in Cbus. Probably 'cause we go from freezing cold to desert hot with few "nice" days in between.
  • Timbuck12
    14 years ago
    You're talking about Mardi Gras in Atlanta, right? I know they used to have a volley ball court.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    There's a swimming pool out in front of St.James. I hope you don't mind cold water.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    There is a midget that comes into my favorite club. He usually drinks too much. Once I saw him walk right into another customer's dick. That was funny. This one time he jumped up on the main stage and started brake dancing. The stripper left the stage. The customers egged him on and management did nothing to stop him. If it would have been any normal sized guy, he would have been jerked off immeditely.
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    I'll have to try that sometime...I'd love to get jerked off immediatley.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion