tuscl

ITC & Cameras In the Club

Friday, February 25, 2011 9:54 PM
I've read a lot in the forums about ITC extras (and etc. inside the club), and I was wondering, how do you know the club doesn't have cameras? Or is it that they do have cameras, but no one is monitoring them? Basically, I was just wondering how the hell you get away with it?! For example, I was in the Rhino in Vegas, and I was getting a dance from this smokin' hottie brunette...can't remember her name though dammit...Anyway, it was getting pretty heavy, and Mr. Happy "accidentally" popped out, and she suddenly freaked and started looking around like someone was watching and she was going to get in trouble or kicked out. It didn't really ruin the mood, because everything was back under wraps quickly, and she continued. I have read so many other posts about others having that done openly, and that's why I'm asking about it. I have to say that while I have been to quite a few strip clubs in different areas of the country, my experience does not equal that of my TUSCL bretheren...YET. LOL.

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    You get away with what you try. If they freak, as you mention, that's a good indicator. Also, in some clubs the cameras are pretty obvious. It never hurts to ask the dancer.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The dancers usually know if there are cameras in place. The question then becomes can you believe what a dancer tells you? ie - I can't do that because of the cameras.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    The dancers definitely know! You gotta watch how they position themselves in the VIP, do they insist that you sit at a certain spot or do they insist they "do the work", etc...
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Do the clubs that have cameras have them in ALL areas? Been to a great local club over here that had cameras but I was teken to private booths that the dancers knew did not have cameras and the dances were much hotter. Review to follow. I agree with you SC, they either use it as an excuse or they ignore it or conceal their actions from the camera, the best dancers will surely know how to do this?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sucker, the dancers know if there are cameras, and in many places they are fairly obvious. I would agree that a lot less happens in clubs where cameras are actively monitored. Vegas ain't exactly your best option for a great ITC experience anyway. There are lots of clubs around the country that do NOT use cameras in CR/VIP areas, while there are also plenty that do. Knowing your clubs always helps. I will also say that I do not do a lot of edgy ITC stuff in most areas, but rather focus my resources on pulling together good OTC experiences.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    How closely cameras are monitored depends on the club and degree of local law enforcement. Most cities have laws that prohibit what we really like to do with dancers - anything that looks like mileage is probably illegal. It takes an employee to monitor the cameras and employees cost money, so the owner needs to be serious about his need to see what's going on. Owners of most clubs with liquor licenses like the dance activity to be within the law since liquor sales are a major profit center for the establishment. They don't care about the dancers so much, but they care a great deal about their liquor license. Many clubs enjoy a low level of LE, and therefore may be very lax about camera monitor; many clubs don't have a person who watches in real time, but camera images may be recorded in case something bad happens...the Wal-Mart parking lot approach. At a lot of clubs, alcohol or not, the only areas monitored are outside...I guess if they see LE coming they can warn the dancers or lock the front door. I believe that if you go in a club and see a monitor in the entrance area that has multiple-screen shots of OTC cameras, then mileage is probably higher because management is more concerned with what's coming in than what's going in....well, you know what I mean. Dancers ALWAYS know where cameras are located. They also know how much monitoring goes on, and what the field of view of the cameras are. Some dancer has already f*cked a manager and got him to spill the beans on the entire system. Cameras have advanced a great deal in the past few years. The female day manager of a club I frequent took me to the "control room" and we watched some VIP action very close-up. I snickered at the below-averageness of the tool protruding from unzipped trou. She pulled the camera back some, and I recognized the dancer as being my ATF with tool in mouth obviously cheating on me! A few more wise-ass remarks about "less than a mouthful" and something about toothpicks on my part, and a little more camera pull back revealed that the PL being spied was wearing the same kind of shorts I always wear to the club. Manager babe bragged about how she could do the zoom thing even on previously recorded footage. Then she zoomed back in to count the bills being peeled off the money roll. LOL, unf*cking believable, this guy paid her $200 for about 30 seconds of d*ck licking. What an idiot!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    a few years ago a manager of a local strip club that i had known for several years because she used to party at the regular club that i bounced at took me into their backroom to show me their camera/security setup. she claimed that they could not only zero in on any part of the club but also had microphones that could zero in on individual conversations. although i had a quick look at the setup our conversation changed directions and i never followed up on it. the funny thing is i got more mileage and extras there than any other club at the time but after they changed the setup to broadcast into the club owner's home i stopped going back into their vip area.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    And sometimes it's really [& deliberately?] obvious. Case in point Bazooka's in KCMO. A few years before the new MO SC law passed the club installed 4 VIP booths, walled-in areas with a curtain across the entrance. The booths were positioned and constructed so that you couldn't see inside with the curtain drawn. Club always had pretty good relationship with LE and a rep as a low to medium mileage place. LE subsequently raided the place -- no arrests, just a "warning shot across the bow" to owners. Afterwards, owners installed cameras in booths as a sign they would monitor activity. Everyone knew about the cameras because the bouncer who took the VIP $$$ from the dancer sat OUT IN THE OPEN in front of a low table with TV monitors showing activity in each booth. Patrons walking back to the VIP couldn't miss this unless they were completely oblivious. Upshot was that Bazooka's STILL had a rep as a low to middling mileage club.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    It depends on the clubs. Some clubs really monitor them, and in other clubs it's just for show. The best action I currently get is at a club that has cameras, but are there just for show.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "the PL being spied was wearing the same kind of shorts I always wear to the club" mmdv26 - lol, did you ever figure out who that size-challenged loser was?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And some strippers overreact
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    There was a story posted here about a Myrtle Beach dancer getting busted because a cop saw illegal activity on the monitor. I'm told the cameras are not really for that though. It's to prove you were in the VIP/dance area in case you refuse a charge (which apparently happens a lot), and for dancers' protection if something bad happens.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @steve229 nope, but I'll find the bastard; he was hittin' on my ATF....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion