tuscl

Prostitution sting nets 70-year-old woman

CHARLOTTE COUNTY - Authorities arrested four women, including a 70-year-old, on prostitution charges following a raid at a Port Charlotte spa yesterday.

Acting on a tip, undercover sheriff's detectives began surveillance at Mandala Health Spa, 675 Tamiami Trail, and determined the women had received compensation for sexual acts within the business on numerous occasions, according to an arrest report.

Yesterday evening the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office obtained a warrant and raided the business.

Arrested were Ann Marie McPeak, 37, of Port Charlotte; Mya Angelica Davis, 28, of Englewood; Collette Marie Bailey, 22, of Port Charlotte and Elaine F. Pyzikiewicz, 70, of Port Charlotte.

Investigators say McPeak is the operator of the business where a client pays a door fee to enter, the Sheriff's Office reported. Pyzikiewicz has worked at the spa for four months and has the state massage license in her name.

Bailey, Davis and Pyzikiewicz were all charged with remaining in a place for the purpose of prostitution, while McPeak was charged with deriving support from prostitution. Davis was additionally charged with two counts possession of Xanax and Diazapam.

All four women were taken to the Charlotte County Jail, where they later posted bail.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/201…

9 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    She must have had removeable dentures!
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    The old broad is the best looking, that's for sure. And, like shadowcat, I am certain that a gummer is part of her gameplan.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol jack, i'm not sure that best looking applies to any of them.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    YIKES!
  • looneylarry
    14 years ago
    I've been trying to locate my old ATF. Found!
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Grandma, what big tits you have!
  • TommyMoney
    14 years ago
    Well, looneylarry, Elaine is my CURRENT ATF.

FU Charlotte County sheriff!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    WTF does "charged with remaining in a place for the purpose of prostitution" mean. Just *being* there is illegal, even if they can't prove that you actually *performed* an act of prostitution?

That's like saying that going to Wal-Mart to steal something is illegal, even if you never *actually* steal something.

What's next: You *thought* about paying for a blowjob! Off to jail with you, buddy!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yep, george. The brain police will be next. Fuck the pigs. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion