tuscl

In the face of adversity...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
In the club tonight a couple of the girls had unique approaches to the new covered nipple requirement. One has stop signs painted on her nipples, the other had pink breast cancer awareness ribbons. Apparently latex paint is an acceptable covering, but I think it's gonna hurt getting it off.

5 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    ohh great sorry to hear this has happened to you as well. It is just not the same sucking on nipples anymore
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, but the saving grace is that most of the girls who recognize me still let me get away with some shit. And of course, all the ones with whom I've hooked up still want to hook up. It's gonna be different in the clubs, but I think the OTC opportunities are gonna increase. Not that I can really handle any more than I have now, but it's nice to know that there are backups.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    So george, sounds like the Louisville clubs are more like my "beloved" Alberta clubs now? Enjoy!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Stop signs on nipples? Try yield signs.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    art: Except I can still deal for OTC pretty easily. :) So far, anyway. If that changes too, well, there's still the ones I *already* have...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion