Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Goofiest circumstances

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

One girl brought a freakin' stroller with a doll in it to the mall, so that we could use the family restroom without drawing undue attention. Fortunately, the door had a lock.

We did that two or three times at different malls.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

Touche. I love the ingenuity. I may need to write an "article" about the handjob I got at my 30th high school reunion in a bar with a hundred people.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Finally!!! A reason for guys to go to the malls...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Once got a chair dance from a Goth dancer. She wore a cape and while I sat at the bar on the stool, she covered her head with the cape and my head with her mouth. It was very enjoyable!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

GOOD JOB!! George!! Give that man a cigar !!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

To be fair, I can't take credit for the idea. It was hers. I thought it was strange the first time she told me to meet her there, and even stranger when I got there and saw the stroller. Then she showed me the doll and told me what the deal was, and I almost caused a scene anyway laughing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement