tuscl

3 Recent Vegas Reviews

<p>
Compare these reviews with runnoft's recent Detroit soiree...<p>

Sapphire Gentlemen's Club • Las Vegas, Nevada
01/31/11 • Rating:
gh6789 •
Got approached by a good looking girl and had a 30 min private dance session with her after the first table dance. There's a 4 drink minimum that you have to purchase for the session - so I paid another 60 for the drinks in addition to the 200 paid to her. At the end of the session she asks for another 50 tip for her and ANOTHER 50 for the BOUNCER ($#%$^#$) so he wouldn't get me into trouble. WTH! I think I ended up spending about 360 for the half hour dance session NOT INCLUDING what I had paid at the front desk. Yes I felt like I totally got ripped off. And another note here is that for the entire half hour here and there she was trying to sell me into getting the 400 per hour VIP room dance - if I had gone with that I don't think I could have left before paying anything less than 700.<p>

Rick's Cabaret • Las Vegas, Nevada
01/31/11 • Rating:
Knightline •
Thursday night happened to be "locals night" - and since I knew the bouncer I got in as a local - free entry and $1 drinks before 11 - then 2 free drinks after 11. I got there at 10:30 but only had 1 drink. I couldn't believe how bad the women were. They were in the 5-7 range - none were hot and couldn't get a job washing dishes at Spearmint Rhino. This place was built 10 or so years ago as Jaguar's - in those days there were plenty of hot women there. Then Scores bought them out and there were even more hot women - at high prices though as they paid the cab drivers a lot of money to get clients since it's so far from the strip. It's not really all that far away - but it seems it to people staying on the strip. Then the deals with the cabs were lost and Scores turned into Rick's - but the hot women were gone since the volume of men went away. Kind of sad, as this club still looks new and is darn nice inside. I had no dances as none of the dancers met my standards. If you just want to sit and drink with a not-so-hot woman than this place is fine. That's not what I go to strip clubs for!<p>

Spearmint Rhino • Las Vegas, Nevada
01/31/11 • Rating:
Knightline •
Boy - this review covers 3 visits I made over the last week. The first visit was a Sunday night and the place was packed - we got there around 9 and stayed a couple of hours. Tons of hotties around but i didn't do any VIP dance that night. Tuesday I went alone and settled in with a couple hot Latin girls. Seems a lot of the girls work as a team and want you to get dances from both at the same time. I think that's a bit much for me so I never agree to it. But they were both hot - I liked the dark haired one best - she had giant natural boobs and an incredible body all-around. Pretty face as well but looks about 30 years old - young compared to me but older than most of the girls there. They get there around 8 when the night shift starts. They gave me 5 dances for $100 in the "3 for $100" room. Good deal! I don't remember their names - sorry! Her friend was a little blonde - both from San Diego. She didn't let me touch her breasts since they were sore from a boob job. Heck - if a guy paying you $400 per hour can't touch your breasts you shouldn't be working!! So - she was real cute but I didn't go back with her after doing the same "5 for $100" deal with her. Most girls just do the 3 for $100 in that room - if you ask may get a dancer to do 5 - especially around 8 or 9 when it's not crowded yet. But during that time the dancers out number the guys by 3 to 1!! By 10 the ratio has changed considerably. After 11 even more super-hot women show up. I tried a blonde named Jan in the 1/2 hour room. That's the best deal at Rhino if you get the right girl. Jan is super hot - she looks like a cross between Jenny McCarthy and a young Marg Helgenberger from CSI. Very hot blue-eyed blonde - but she refused to let me touch her boobs as she said that's only if you do an hour in a private room for $400 plus buy a bottle for some $350 or so. So - she was gone after 20 frustrating minutes. Then I noticed a super-hot brunette - her name was Tiffany she said if I ask to have her paged you can't say just "Tiffany" since a different girl uses that name - you have to say "Tiffany " - but I forgot what the was! Anyway - don't ask for her as she is a super rip-off - sure she's super hot - part Spanish and Italian with almost black hair and a fabulous cheerleader body. She's little like I like them - probably no more than 5'2" without heels - but they all wear 8 inch heals in there! I took her in the $100 room to start - she said "this is how it works - the amount of contact depends on how much you tip me!! - so tip now and I'll dance accordingly"!! I told her I wasn't going to have that - I never tip in advance as tips depend on how some one performs - and paying $400 per hour is high enough that in includes the 'tip'!! I don't tip my doctor, either. I said nobody else has ever mentioned tips before - and she said "they must have been dogs!". What never - avoid all Tiffany's with dark hair!! That's the scoop - get the arrangments for dances and how much touching they allow before going to the 1/2 room - it's the best deal there although you do have to pay $35 or so for drinks in addition to the $200 girl fee in the room. But you may want to try them out or ask them about contact before you go in.<p>

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, reading the reviews of Vegas clubs is *not* an inducement to go there. Quite the opposite.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Vegas outpriced itself for me many years ago. Money means nothing to them. Its like a game and money is just how you keep score.
  • tttclub
    14 years ago
    Unfortunately Vegas strip clubs are a complete waste of time and money for me. Maybe if I was from New Hampshire or Idaho it would be an "event", but once you frequent Detroit area clubs, everywhere else is just a letdown. Sure, the ratio of 10's at the Rhino is amazing, but I'd rather have a 7 or 8 in Detroit, than a perfect 10 in Vegas that wont let me touch her for double what I pay here.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I can't believe people throw away money like that, but I guess they do.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    looks like what happens in vegas didn't stay in vegas those times, ROBS!
    i get the same speil from some dancers around here but i have the self control and the brains to say no.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    tttclub, I agree Detroit is a great vacation city for strip club enthusiast. Have you also tried Houston?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion