tuscl

Breaking up with your ATF

How did it go? Did she even care? What did you do next?

15 comments

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    All time favorite stripper as a whore or all time favorite stripper as a person? Either way I'm still in touch with both.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    *She* broke up with *me*, ostensibly because of her new boyfrien, and has apparently quit the business entirely. I don't know if that was the real reason, or if she cared. *I* care, of course, because she was one of the most enthusiastic and willing women I've ever had the privilege of fucking.

As for what I did, started working on others. Seems to be working pretty well out so far.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    best way to get over a gal is to get under a new one...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    2nd ATF-she still doesn't, completely, accept it. I have to fend her off when I see her.

OTC Gal made a bunch of ugly threats.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Well, when I did that, I quickly regretted it. She is still my ATF and we still see each other at times, socially. She hasn't danced in years.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    RIL? You don't want to be one.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    GMD... sorry, I know that must be tough!

The relationship with my ATF ended after about three years. It was NOT my choosing. She ended it, the way she did it was not great. She basically just disappeared off the face of the earth. She had gotten a divorce, and I was heading for one (to be with her) and I think she ultimately couldn't handle the guilt of my marriage failing because of her.

Things were complicated because of the distance between us (about 3 hours). I knew she was moving, and looking for a new place. Had I been closer and able to spend more time together, I don't think she could'a slipped away so easily.

I probably COULD have gone down and tracked her, but she obviously didn't want that, and deep down, I knew it was probably for the best - it would have been a struggle to change my life to that extreme. I still entertain the thought that I will one day be able to re-kindle things. It's been almost three years now.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    NOT TO WORRY: The ones I ended it with in the past were usually bc she pulled some ROB tactic. One, I simply drove away - she was pissed and threatened to call my wife LOL (good luck on that as I gave her fake name and my home phone unlisted). I told her I would report her for soliciting prostitution - threats ended. Another I simply texted her she was fired.

Presently I am LT VIP at extras friendly club and its is easy to find girls there for itc sex. So if currtent fav went south for some reason many others either on roster or easy to recruit. Example: A FB x Stripper friend (abt 2 doz sessions with her in past) in Arizona is coming to town to visit family and wants to meet up. She will move back to Houston this summer.

When you do break it off with them (usually bad scene from ROB tactics) it is relief and exciting on hunt for new one.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Sorry to hear that, gmd.
    But there's plenty o' fish out there....so go reel in a new fishie!

Knowing that ATF relationships will eventually end helps keep me from developing any. Too much emotion and potential drama for my liking. But I know others really enjoy that level of connection, and I say more power to 'em.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Too much emotion and potential drama"

I'd been canoodling with my new sweetie for 20 minutes or so, then she excused herself to go to the dressing room. As she left I turned my head to catch a glimpse of her cute bottom...and glimpsed my ex-fav sitting at the table directly behind me.

She was sitting with some guy, and he was saying something to her, but it was clear she wasn't paying any attention to him since she was staring straight ahead at my table with one of those Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction" psycho looks.

Well, at least I know who to blame if my tires get slashed...
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    gmd, been there. Sucks big time. My ATATF (all-time all-time fave -- fave of all ATFs) "retired" from dancing at the ripe old age of 23 because she didn't need the money anymore (her other gigs blew up in a good way).

I still have some pix of her, so if I really wanna torture myself, I can look at those.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My wife's commentary aside, it is what it is. I never expected it to last very long. She *did* say goodbye, and I have no illusions about how significant I was to her.

When I say "willing and enthusiastic," it's almost an understatement. I've never met anyone with the kind of appetite, nor as orgasmic, as this woman. Laying on my back with her riding, he favorite, and watching, and feeling, her virtually continuous orgasms for minutes on end was a unique experience. If I'd been younger and studlier, I doubt I'd've managed to last more than a few minutes.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    minutes? You ARE a stud. I time myself with a stop-watch. Hell, I am so old and fat that I can cum faster than I can run the 40.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    minutes? You ARE a stud. I time myself with a stop-watch. Hell, I am so old and fat that I can cum faster than I can run the 40.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I wish i could be a *little* quicker sometimes. When they get tired, they start doing a less than stellar job. One time, after spending about 15 minutes blowing me, after I finished, she said, "Wow, you've got some stamina." I thanked her for being so polite about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion