tuscl

Dallas: WE NEED MORE SUPER BOWL STRIPPERS!!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:23 PM
It's stripper 911 down in Arlington, TX -- XXX clubs surrounding Cowboys Stadium are expecting so many patrons on Super Bowl weekend ... they're on the hunt for an additional 10,000 girls. John Walsh -- the guy who runs Showtime Cabaret -- tells TMZ, his fine establishment employs 50 lovely ladies ... but he's in the market for another 100-120 lap dancers to get down for the big weekend -- STAT! Walsh says all told ... the 60 clubs in Dallas' 30 Mile Zone need an additional 10,000 strippers. Arlington city officials expect to host 300,000 visitors that weekend -- which puts the tourist to stripper ratio at around 30:1 ... not too shabby. [view link]

6 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I doubt that they are gonna get em. Not too many will want to travel very far and go to that expense to compete against 10,000 others for the customers buck. I think it would be a good idea for the local customers to stay away from the clubs that weekend.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    If the NYC jets and the Chicago Bears were in the super bowl there would be plenty of customers and strippers coming down to root on their home teams..but instead we get Green Bay Packers - pretty low population compared to NYC/Chicago.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    'cat: There's a local convention coming up next month, and my current favorite has already suggested I save my money until after it's over; she's likely to be too busy to give me the attention I desire, even outside the club. 'Course, the underlying reason is that it will be *dead* the following week or two, and I'll be a ready source of cash after she spends all of what she makes in the busy time. When I told her that, she just laughed, but didn't disagree. :)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Being that Dallas is 3.5 hours (driving time) from Houston, same from Austin and San Antonio and not all that far from OK city and Little Rock, I'd say that the clubs will be bursting at the seams with strippers.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I remember reading something on stripperweb, a stripper said she despises the houston gals because they come in to town and ruin their prices by offering cheap extras.
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    I am from the Detroit area, and when we had the Super Bowl a few years ago, I knew enough to stay away from the strip clubs until it was all over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion