tuscl

Ice T's Son Arrested For Flashing Private Parts At Strip Club

Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:04 AM
Ice T's son was arrested recently for exposing his private parts outside of a strip club in California Monday morning and we have the deets. Tracy “Little Ice” Marrow Jr., the 19-year-old son of Ice-T, was arrested Monday morning outside a Van Nuys, Calif strip club for public indecency. Don't you have to be 21 to get into a strip club anyway? The line for the bathroom must have been long because Little Ice took a wee wee outside the club. When cops saw him "letting it flow," they arrested him. He was booked and taken to a Van Nuys police station, but was released on a $5,000 bail. Perhaps we will see the arrest on Little Ice's new reality show, “The Real Teens of Hollywood.” Sigh. [view link]

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Oh boy, oh boy, the man had to take a leak. Sheessh!!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    If I were arrested each time I pissed in public I would have had a bondsman on permanent retainer. We Western Canadian hillbillies are not uptight about discreet public urination nor are the Horsemen.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Unfortunately, the country founded by Puritans is uptight about almost anything having to donwith genitals.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    if I was Ice-Ts' son, I wouldn't waste my time at a strip club. I would be home trying to catch a glimpse of my step mom (CoCo Austin) taking a shower.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ug. I wonder who the donor was for her face transplant...
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    lol 10inches, I was at some trailer park trash strip club (Sinbads) and a dancer there kept telling a customer to go away when she was on stage and he was trying to tip her. I asked her why she was not taking his money. Her reply was that he was her brother and he gets drunk wanting to come in and see her tits.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    5000 dollars bail for piss'n in a parking lot he must of been braging about who he was. a nobody
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Back in the 70's a bunch of us were hitting the strip clubs in Tijuana. One of the guys stepped into an alley to take a piss. We heard a whistle blow and the cops showed up. It took a $25 bribe to get him off the hook. I doubt that any local would have been bothered with.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    georgmicrodong 01/27/11 11:31 AM Ug. I wonder who the donor was for her face transplant... ^^^ the same cows that donated their udders.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion