tuscl

TUSCL's #6 Rated Club: Spyce

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:19 AM
I guess it will move even higher due to this latest review... "The girls were friendly" imagine THAT!!! Apparently the review writer felt that was enough to give it some high marks. "Spyce Gentleman's Club 33 NW 2nd Ave Portland, Oregon 503-243-4646 djscotti January 11, 2011 Visited on: Thursday Evening Dancers on Shift: 11-25 Rating Physical Club: 9 Dancer Quality: 8 $ Value: 8 Overall : 8.33 Stopped by this place in late July. It's in the north-east section of the city. not much for a stage or stage show but didn't matter everyone was friendly and plenty of girls bar in the front & one in the back once again everyone was friendly manager door girl bouncers bartenders & especially the girls with no huge hustle factor this place has a good vibe even better than the D2. girls are not as hot as d2 but just as friendly & that go's along ways in my book. I would most definitely visit again ! this is the best club in the downtown area. went to a lot of clubs in Portland area but have only reviewed the two so far cause they were my faves can't wait to go back"

10 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    lol, the guy visited in july and waits until january to write a review?! so where's that roll your eyes smiley when you need one?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Portland has TWO top ten clubs and is a city known for having the most strip clubs per population but TUSCL still does not consider it a top destination spot.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    sam, top destination cities are just based on total number of reviews for those cities. Platinum Plus has more reviews than any other club 950+. That is why Columbia SC makes it to the list.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    But the girls are friendly... Actually, I clicked on the writer's bio and he has been to some clubs in other parts of the country. That's good. But Portland clubs are very low contact (her knees touched mine during a 'private dance' at The Acropolis) or no contact. How that (a city of air dances) justifies a #6 rating on the TUSCL is what spurred me to start the discussion topic.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    shadowcat, that is an impressive number of reviews for Platinum Plus. Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, New Jersey (Philadelphia) has over 1000 reviews (1101-1113) [view link]
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    I think the rating numbers mean more than the actual text, as some people will be deliberately vague in their reviews. The dances at Spyce are certainly not air dances.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^ Oh, that kind of "friendly" girls, lol.
  • smoothshirt
    13 years ago
    Portland has some great clubs with good lapdances but Spyce would not be one in my book. Jiggles, Vegas VIP and Dolphin II would top my list.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    That type of customer breeds bad attitudes in dancers. There should be a Strip Club Academy where you lear how to have fun and how not to upset the applecart.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    am I the one that's type of customer and who's apple cart did who upset
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion