tuscl

Smiles

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 3:53 PM
A dancer on stage had a great smile last night. Not the fake, 2-second smile while she's taking your tip, but a genuine smile that said she was having a good time performing. Totally infectious, every time she looked my way and smiled, I felt myself smiling back. Anyway, made me think about how often dancers don't smile - some seem to be going for what they think is a sultry, sexy look, others just appear bored, unhappy, etc. I once asked a cute dancer why she never smiled when she was giving a lapdance, and she said she was "concentrating" - guess I can't fault her for that, but overall, I would like to see more smiles. How about you?

17 comments

• metaldude
    13 years ago
    Agreed, Steve. By the way love the Mila photo.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Behind looks, I love a girl that looks like she's having a good time!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Smiles help! To me if a Dancer is not smiling during a regular lapdance, then she is not happy about something or perhaps bored. Dancers who don't smile while with me usually have their lips doing something "ELSE"! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Such as, Alucard??? LOL Yes, it's good to see someone happy doing their thing, whatever it may be. I liked what I did, I wouldn't have done it for over 20 years if I didn't. If a babe stays 20 years in this business and still smiles, cool. Lot's of fine women in their 30's, 40's and 50's. I'd buy dances from them.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    So I asked her between lappers why she looked so distant and remote, avoiding the use of the more accurate word--bored. She said, "I was just thinking--it's been four months since I had sex." I offered to end the drought--but she elected to continue the dry spell.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "By the way love the Mila photo." See my blog posting. I heard she had recently broken up with her long time boyfriend. I figured he must be one of those "Sexiest man alive" type actors, musician, pro athlete, etc. Turns out it was the "Home Alone" guy. Strange...
  • Knightline
    13 years ago
    1) Who is Mila? 2) you'd think the dancers would know to smile regularly when performing - they do that in Vegas shows and so do the Radio City Rocketts. Anyway, the ones who get the biggest tips are certainly the ones who smile the most!!
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    Smile at them and they will smile in return--most of the time. I once had a LD session with a girl that smiled almost constantly, almost too much. Kinda like her face was stuck that way. A little wierd. Anyway, keep smiling yourself and so will she.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    On all but rare occasions, no smile means I'm not buying a dance. Part of the job is pretending to have a good time even if you are not. Dancers who would learn this could rake in a lot more income.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Nothing says it like a smile. And nobody smiles better than gridget.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    i love a stripper that doesnt smile that means i have the oppurtunity ot give her something to make her smile... on both sets of lips
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'd rather have her lower vertical smile smiling at me ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Both of my regular girls know how to smile and make it look convincing. In both cases, it's a big part of what attracted me to them, and why they are favorites.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Strippers always smile when I pull out my dick. In fact, most of the laugh.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Strippers are selling a fantasy. Why shouldn't part of the fantasy be that they are enjoying it?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Boy did I find a sweetie last evening! Smiled all the time, great personality, great body, great hair, good conversation, and a great few dances. Can't wait to get back and see her again. BTW, she likes Harley's and loved playing with my beard and, well never mind the rest. Always a good thing for me.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    Anyone who has been to PP in Columbia during the day has seen Nikki dance. Aside from being the most attractive dancer in the club she also smiles the whole time she is dancing whether it be on stage or in the private area. That and her looks is why she stays busy all day long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion