January 3, 2011
Visited on: Sunday After Midnight
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Rating
Physical Club: 4
Dancer Quality: 3
$ Value: 4
Overall : 3.67

Went to the club afterwinning free tickets to the drawing for free panthers tickets,what a scam! I would like to know if they even purchased these tickets at all,if they did it should have been purchased through the business name. This has been pumped up for 10 weeks getting everyone a chance to get in the drawing by buying vip and dances.Well i had 3 tickets i won in week 3 of the football season so figured i show up and have a chance to win.I thought my chances were far above average since the drawing was at midnight and you had to be there to win.I counted 25 guys in the club so probably half of those didnt have a ticket anyhow.so now it would seem like my odds would be 1 in 12 right hmmm wrong.Then the dj tries to give 200 tickets to anyone buying a champagne.Then 5 tickets to buy 2 for one still pumping evryone.All those tickets,all those weeks whats the likelyhood of the 5th number being a winner and it was the well dressed business guy at the bar and clearly out of place with all the other customers in the club. When he was picked as the winner he reacted with a slight smile as if he already knew he had won.I think he already had the season tickets and he had the winning ticket prior to the drawing and its obvious the dj and manager were part of this hyped marketing scheme to lure people into thinking they could win something.Besides these tickets were panther tickets not usc tickets which makes it harder to track a season ticket holder.Oh btw the guy that won is a good friend of management and dj go figure.The girls are very low on the looks department and this club is definetly a lower scale club and the customers kinda fit in as well with the exception of the guy who supposelywon the tickets.This club is seedy and i plan to report the club to bbb and anyone else who may need to know

6 comments

• magicrat
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat, I wrote the guy after the STD comment and he had no information at all and said his friend never mentioned the name of the dancer. As far as I'm concerned, no credibility whatsoever.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Has all the earmarks of a rigged contest designed to get suckers to spend money in the false hope of winning.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    It's a Rip Club.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nice review. LOL I'll continue to go to Columbia PP instead.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Wait, are we talking the Carolina Panther here? Who the hell would want season tickets anyway?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Hold on here. This reviewer lacks credibility. I was in this club on Dec 20th and there was no mention of a drawing for Panther tickets or any others.

The guy also wrote a review for it's sister club, Platinum Plus. In it he mentions that a friend of his got an STD in the couch room and therefore he won't go back there. I won't say it couldn't happen but If I knew of such a happening, I would have blasted her name all over the place.

I think that he is a newbie and chose the right nick name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion